“Totally WORTH IT”

The Pony Expresso
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pony Expresso is a coffee shop/bakery/gallery. We have free wi-fi, indoor/outdoor seating and a drive-thru. Best coffee and baked goods in 4 Corners!
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I was with a group biking through Colorado and we stayed in Fountain for a few nights. The need for coffee got us looking in the area for our fix, and eventually we found The Pony Expresso! The interior is cozy, perfect for reading books, writing and casual conversation. And the menu - SO many choices and creative combinations. Try the one with mocha and raspberry, although any choice is a good one. Really nice owner who made my day a bit brighter.

You gotta stop here!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and friends needed their coffee fix while we were in Dolores and we stopped by. I asked for a tea with something interesting since they were running in while I sat with the kids in the car. They all came back with coffee frappachino type drinks that they said were not bad but not amazing. I ended up with an iced black tea that they spiked with a chile syrup or oil for me. It was great. It was refreshing with a nice little bite at the end. My wife said it wasn't on the menu but came from some add on bottle at the coffee sides bar.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Cute little coffee shop with lots of coffee and non-coffee drink choices. Pastry is home made and fresh. Try the banana walnut muffins. Yes it is a bit pricy but the town is small and a bit remote.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This place has to be the best in the area to get a fresh sandwich, some Italian soda, and good vibes. The owners are the friendliest and are there to make your experience awesome! 11/10 would recommend to anyone visiting the area!

Date of visit: August 2017
Teresa H, Owner at The Pony Expresso, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thanks Janae, so glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Passed by with family and felt hungry for a simple sandwich. This place fitted the bill. A little cramped but OK.

Date of visit: August 2017