“Simple lunch”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dolores
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pony Expresso is a coffee shop/bakery/gallery. We have free wi-fi, indoor/outdoor seating and a drive-thru. Best coffee and baked goods in 4 Corners!
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Passed by with family and felt hungry for a simple sandwich. This place fitted the bill. A little cramped but OK.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

They have wonderful home made Everything Bagels.Wonderful coffee options and other varieties o fgoodies.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We woke up early and excited for some coffee. We had read about Pony Expresso online while we planned our trip to Dolores and already had our orders picked out. Once we walked in, I knew we should have turned back around and left. The Barista must have been filling in because she seemed VERY uncomfortable taking any orders. There was a lady at the drive thru window that had waited for a long while before finally pulling off and there was a family in front of us. When it was finally our turn to order, we were told that she couldn't make any blended drinks. Luckily, she was able to make the kids their smoothies and I ended up with a black coffee. I'm not sure if it's always ran this way, but based on this visit, we won't be back. Sad because we were ready for everything that is advertised.

Teresa H, Owner at The Pony Expresso, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

I am so sorry to hear your experience was anything but great. I was out of town and we unfortunately had some staffing issues while I was gone. I assure you those have been corrected. I hope that you can understand that sometimes these things happen and you would be willing to stop by again so we can make you any blended drink you want.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Coffee shop was conveniently across the street from our Inn and thought to be better than their's, we'll just about the same and a lot costlier. We ordered coffee and 2 cinnamon rolls which were not fresh, probably yesterday's and were the size of very small cupcakes for $2.50 each. Very small place, had to go outside to change my mind!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Gr8 Shakes Alive Wow there Nelly Bell, gotta get me something to drink.
Well what do we have here, why...It's THE PONY EXPRESSO.
I'm a'ma gonna saunder N & Git Me a Milk Shake or so i Thought.
Strawberry yes thats what i Want. & Then all of a sudden i heard a voice from
behind the counter say slowdown there partner, Do you really want a milk shake or their packed with protien full on meal Strawberry blast... lots to choose from, so much to see so much to eat I wanted it all... so I loaded up with a sweet milk shake and a cinnamon roll and headed on down the Southwestern Adventure Corridor, into the sunset...