My husband and I went to Dunton for our honeymoon and we couldn't have been happier with our decision. Perfect is the only way to describe it - the views are breathtaking, the staff is beyond friendly and helpful, all activities were delightful, and the other guests were a pleasure to be around. We loved to family style meals because we got to meet other great people, but still felt like we had solitude up in the mountains with each other. We wanted for nothing, and this trip was worth every penny pinched. We will be going back for sure as soon as we can! Highly recommend the dog sledding - it was a once in a lifetime experience. The spa treatments were also amazing.
Our favorite spots:
- the library is PERFECT if you enjoy reading by a fire with whiskey in hand.
- the hotspring outside the bathhouse (also, the springs don't smell at all)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering luxurious and private cabin rentals in Southwest Colorado. Our cabins are in the San Juan Mountains. We offer an all-inclusive vacation. Enjoy our full service spa, fine dining, lodging, and activities. Book the entire town for your corporate retreat or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Dunton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunton Hot Springs Dolores
- Dunton Hot Springs Hotel Dolores