“Good”

Restaurante El Tamarindo
Ranked #1,900 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Good service, wi-fi available, good food but not the best. The best choice are pupusas served with a yummy salad. Clean and cozy place. Vegetarian are welcome.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

We had very good Hot Chocolate, House Margarita, Pina Colada, Pupusas, Chile Relleno, Shrimp Cocktail, Seafood Soup (with coconut milk) Homemade Tortilla, and Eggs with Chorizo. Everything was excellent. The Tortilla , as they advised, is thick, like a pupusa without any filling. I asked for my Eggs and Chorizo to be separate on my plate and they told me most people get it mixed, so I changed my mind and got it mixed. We couldn't eat all of our food, as much as we wanted to. I tried to find this place elsewhere, under other names, on TripAdvisor. It's hard to believe I'm the first to review it. I found a review online, from The Denver Post, dated November, 14, 2012, so it's not a new restaurant. Some reviewers on other sites mention slow service. We had that, too, even though the restaurant was not too busy. I don't imagine El Salvador as being a "hurry-up" culture. The service did not bother us because we had no place better to be, and we used the "wait" time to visit amongst ourselves. And yes, service can be excellent, even if it is slow. Maybe if you are in a hurry, you can tell them and ask what the wait time will be? I uploaded pictures; my apologies if they show up duplicate.

3  Thank GeoffWBburg