1,049 results
All reviews club level steam room one bedroom suite health club nespresso machine room service walk in closet car service four seasons street mall luxury hotel bottled water coors field fitness center the entire staff rockies game upon check
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Chill. Food could have been much better. Salad horrible, cheese plate horrible. Baked cheese with potatoes barf. Eggs Benedict was very tasty. No view of the Rockies boo hoo. Outside had some missing bricks.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We wanted a special place to stay on our wedding night & decided on the Ritz-Carlton in Denver. They were warm & welcoming, with a personalized gift waiting for us in our room. The room was gorgeous & the food at Elway's was incredible. The staff was lovely & we look forward to coming back to celebrate anniversary's in the future!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This is a really nice Ritz Carlton property. Super clean, great beds, huge beautiful tubs, perfect location, helpful concierge, good food and everything else you would expect at a Ritz (except no gift shop). But this Ritz Carlton also has the most amazing massage therapist. His name is Drew. I get massages at hotels all over the country, but this was easily the best massage I've ever had. I definitely can't wait to come back to Denver to visit!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights while on business and I didn't have a single complaint. Professional, helpful and welcoming staff. Beautiful spa and great services. Best meal I had in Denver was through room service. Top notch in every single way.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I stay at Ritz everywhere and I have to say this is the worst location ever.
I'm not sure where it should be but, not there. It is across from Bus station and homeless are all over. Agressive homeless. Not safe to walk anywhere at night and I can't believe the doorman refuses to tell you that! I think the employees are use to it I'm not sure but bad people walk up to you right there!! Scarey, they demand money.
As for the hotel. Desk very nice and upgraded us. Very nice one bedroom suite.
Everyone nice. The spa kinda weird, they talked to me like I've never been to a spa before...rather funny.
I heard them talk to everyone like this so I'm glad it was not just me...lol. They also turned 6 massages away in 10 minutes on a Sunday. Need more people to work unless they do not like money at this location.
Elways Steakhouse in the building was really good and I gave them a glowing review. If you do not leave the hotel it is great.

Room Tip: One bedroom suites
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple