“Great food and atmosphere ”

Postino Wine Cafe LoHi
Reserve with OpenTable
Postino Wine Cafe LoHi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 3,300 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch today. Really nice outdoor space
Had a really nice Brussel sprouts salad they serve $5 wine all day til 5
Only bummer was the hostess kept coming over to fill our water glasses and kept spilling and splashing the water on us and never said anything .....it was like a sitcom
We told the server after the 3rd time and he comped us our coffees
I would go again

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very cute great wine list and really good food with outstanding service. Very friendly staff family like.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

My roommate and I discovered this wine bar while waiting for a time slot at Williams and Graham. I loved the ambiance and cannot wait to return!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

What a great place! So many wines to choose from with an amazing happy hour! They have GF bread as well, so you can still enjoy a panini if your allergic. The music can be a little loud making it hard to hear your companion, but it's totally worth it! I really love to mix and match the panini's so I can try a little of a few, and the Bruschetta is AMAZING! I highly recommend going here!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My daughter and I went to Postino in Lohi on Monday evening. We enjoyed the brushetta board and wine special. The wine was great - especially for the price point. The selections for brushetta were varied and all were quite tasty. We sat on the patio -- heaters could have been set to warm us a bit more because we had to eat with our jackets on. Other than the temperature, the evening was great. Good food and good service as well.