“Great food and atmosphere ”

Postino Wine Cafe LoHi
Ranked #174 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch today. Really nice outdoor space
Had a really nice Brussel sprouts salad they serve $5 wine all day til 5
Only bummer was the hostess kept coming over to fill our water glasses and kept spilling and splashing the water on us and never said anything .....it was like a sitcom
We told the server after the 3rd time and he comped us our coffees
I would go again

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very cute great wine list and really good food with outstanding service. Very friendly staff family like.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

My roommate and I discovered this wine bar while waiting for a time slot at Williams and Graham. I loved the ambiance and cannot wait to return!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 December 2017

What a great place! So many wines to choose from with an amazing happy hour! They have GF bread as well, so you can still enjoy a panini if your allergic. The music can be a little loud making it hard to hear your companion, but it's totally worth it! I really love to mix and match the panini's so I can try a little of a few, and the Bruschetta is AMAZING! I highly recommend going here!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My daughter and I went to Postino in Lohi on Monday evening. We enjoyed the brushetta board and wine special. The wine was great - especially for the price point. The selections for brushetta were varied and all were quite tasty. We sat on the patio -- heaters could have been set to warm us a bit more because we had to eat with our jackets on. Other than the temperature, the evening was great. Good food and good service as well.

Date of visit: October 2017