Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 156
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 316
The Oxford Hotel
USD 143
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
USD 117
Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 182
USD 172
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 161
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 201
USD 175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

All reviewscomplimentary dinnerthe indoor outdoor poolroom was cleanhot tubfree hot breakfastwould stay againperfect staydecent breakfaststayed here for two nightsnice sizefront desk staffyogurtthe breakfast areaconvenient locationmicrowavefreewaydia
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My entire stay Here can be summed by could have been great, but then falls short. Staff was friendly and we were put in room 229 which is a single king room. Room was clean and quiet. We were informed the hotel had a complimentary dinner which harkens back to the hotels previous identity of being a Drury Inn. The dinner was very basic (nothing to write home about but free). Options included hot dogs, chicken tenders, and mac & cheese. A free alcoholic beverage was offered, but every option was out and the drink dispenser we were also informed was broken. With that in mind we ate dinner with nothing to drink. This could have been something that set this hotel apart but instead kind of soured the experience. Sitting in the lobby also showed the numerous leaks in the ceiling many buckets were set up with water consistently dripping from the ceiling. When I looked up the water damage looked severe even unsafe as bubbles were showing up with what appeared to be a crack.

On to the pool area it was nice to see an indoor outdoor pool and the water was warm. The hot tub was cold and we were told they just filled it up and had no control over the temperature. I did check back later in the night and the hot tub did not warm up. A Broken hot tub is a pet peeve of mine as it is usually a reason I book a certain hotel.

My overall experience here was meh. Room was good. It older but comfortable and quiet. It is right off of i70 and was affordable, but it is hard to tell if it is trying to live off the glory of its previous owner with no improvements or if they will try to keep the property up to par.

Stayed: March 2018
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Denver East, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly look into the issues you have addressed. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.to impress you!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This was supposed to be a host hotel and I would not recommend. Everything went wrong from no hot water to rooms not cleaned shuttle service was subpar and the restaurant and staff were not good at all. I felt sorry for the front desk staff because they took the brunt of complaints

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Comfort Inn Q, General Manager at Comfort Inn Denver East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hi Holly,

I believe the review you have provided is not meant for our hotel. We do not have a shuttle, or a restaurant at this location. I apologize for the confusion. Come stay with us the next time you are in Denver, we would be happy to give you a more enjoyable stay.

Andrew H.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The one thing that makes this place better than other hotels is that they actually have complimentary food & drinks in the evening. I have never seen this before. It obviously isn't expensive food but just the fact that they offer it, gets them an extra star. The place is older and needs some work. It was a cold weekend and the common area was quite chilly. We wanted to use the hot tub but when we went there on Friday evening, someone has propped open the exterior door and it was freezing in there! The gals at the front desk were nice and the gals who serviced the food area were also very nice & attentive. The TV remote wouldn't pull up the guide so you have to go through each channel to see what's playing. The time on the clock was wrong so we had to set the time on it and it was hard to figure it out. Once we finally had the time set, it didn't do us much good in the dark as the clock face doesn't light up. I also had to set the time on the microwave as that was the only clock that was illuminated. Might seem anal but when we wake at night, we like to see the time. The place looked clean but when we went to bed & I pulled the sheet back, there was a small blood stain. I kept telling myself that it just hadn't come out in the wash but it bothered me & still does. It was already after 9 & I was tired so I didn't report it. I now wish I had. We've stayed there 3 different times and never had issues but after this visit, we won't be returning. The breakfasts are decent and the service is good but that's about it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Denver East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience. I will make sure that these issues are addressed with the General Manager and staff. Your comments are appreciated.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport so was a good choice before a morning flight. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was small - but the sink and mirror were outside with a door between - so that was nice for our family to get ready quicker. Service was friendly at check in and check out. The breakfast choices of waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, breads, yogurt, juice - lots to choose from and a full breakfast. Some of the tables had large cloth chairs and they could all use a good cleaning. The arms and backs have had many dirty hands (maybe small
Children with food on them??) and are pretty grimey. A little off-putting for breakfast. But - there are other less upholstered chairs to choose from with Lots of seating for breakfast, which is super nice. Overall - a good place to stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Denver East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

We are glad that you enjoyed our property. We will make sure that the General Manager receives a copy of your review so that they can fix the issue with the chairs. We hope to see you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I was very impressed w this hotel and the staff. Their systems went down and I could tell it was stressful but the staff never showed any discomfort. Marilyn, Tonya and Agna were amazing and so kind towards everyone. Breakfast was great and I would definitely will stay again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
ComfortInnDenverEast, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Denver East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Tania,