All reviews an older property ball park the breakfast area stadium uber
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The room was dirty, and it had a terrible odor. The entire room was dirty! The floors were stained and one of the beds was extremely sunken in, to the point where no one could sleep on it. The toilet had urine stains on it and toilet paper in it when we arrived. I refrained from showering due to repulsion

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
DenverManager901, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Wyatt,

I am so sorry to hear that we failed to provide the experience you deserve. I appreciate you letting me know, so we can continue to improve the hotel for future guests. This is not typical of the product we present, and I will make sure to share your comments with the appropriate staff.

Thank you again.

Jason P

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here when we were visiting for the Great American Beer Festival. The front desk staff was very nice. The rooms however, were not cleaned very well. The bathroom floor had hair and a soap wrapper behind the door. Would not stay here again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mojo1177
Reviewed 5 October 2016

This hotel is very close to downtown and one of the cheaper places to stay that close. But right next to the freeway, very run down, broken elevators, and room doors face the outside (no indoor halls).

Stayed: November 2015
2  Thank queenie5004
Reviewed 5 October 2016

The place smelled like pot from the moment we walked in (even as we passed the giant NO SMOKING signs throughout the premises and inside the room). The bathroom also smelled awful, the carpets were stained, and the toilet made noises all night. Other noises included traffic from the nearby Amtrak station and when any of the adjoining rooms to ours flushed their toilets or ran water in their bathroom, we could hear it. We liked this place because of its proximity to the I-70 and Coors Field, but we would never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geela R
Reviewed 24 September 2016

My first trip to Denver to a visit to the street art festival and this hotel was closest to the area which turns out to be industrial turning artsy area. It was one of the few in the area but at a very busy intersection between Railroad hub and the intersection of Interstate 70 and 25. It is also an older hotel with doors to the outside. Staff was friendly enough and there was a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends