“Great sushi that offers delivery”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginza Sushi and Grill
Ranked #1,061 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Sushi snob here but we really like Ginza! Have ordered in numerous occasions and have never been disappointed for the quick dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went to dine to this place without any expectations, but the food, the service, the cocktails were absolutely fantastic! We travel a lot around the world and have smth to compare with- sushi at this place were one of the best I tried! Great service too. They made us any cocktail we asked for and did it best way :) We will definitely come back. Im surprised this place doesn't have high score! It worth to visit!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

It looked fancy from the outside but they really is nothing special about this place. I went here for a date and it really is a college kid sushi place. Everyone working was in college and it showed. My table was dirty. My chair had duct tape to patch a rip. The sushi was old and imitation crab used. My crown on the rocks was about 3 ounces and the server said they don't really know how to make drinks. Haha. It was crown over ice.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Had house filtered sake cold, and it was just what we like. Edemame was a good, not over or under salted. Had the heart attack (it's a roll inside of a huge jalapeño .. Might have the wrong name) appetizer and it was really good, on the hot side (if you like heat it will be mild, if you don't like heat it will be to much) 3 of us shared 3 special rolls, all of them were good, I wouldn't say great, but for the prices I will say perfect. The salmon sashimi was really good, the best I've had in awhile! The peppered tuna, 1st time to try it, was also good(just not for me, but I love trying new things) for a sushi place I would say for the price it's wonderful, I can't say top of the line, but good deal for the money.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

If you want to munch on sushi and other Japanese bill of fare while watching a game this is the place to go --
Service is OK
Food is actually quite good