All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle driverparking garageenjoyed my staybusiness tripmountain viewfree shuttlebalconyspurairportwalmartdowntownatriuminnsrockiesdiahyatt
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We were happy with the location and the rooms were adequate but the beds were only full size. They weren’t queen size. We were 2 adults and 2 children (9 and 13) so the beds were small for us. The only other bad thing was the tub was clogged. Every budget hotel has a clogged bathtub. Great trip through. Next time I might look at the other hotels in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Good for 3 or less for travelling.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how everything went during your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. I am so pleased to hear that our location was convenient for you. I do apologize that our full-size beds did not meet your family's expectations. We do have queen bedrooms on property, but unfortunately, only one queen bed is in each room. I also apologize that your tub was not functioning properly during your stay with us. In the future, please bring this type of issue to the attention of our front desk so we can rectify the situation for you immediately. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 8 August 2012

The decor of the room was nice and contemporary. But if you look close the room was not cleaned very well. The A/C control looked like there were boogers or something stuck on it. The door jams of the bathroom door and room door has finger prints/marks. Light switches also were gross and had build up of dirt and grime over the years. The blow dryer also had gross markings all over it. I felt very dirty staying here but I had no choice and was very glad it was only for one night. I was in room 701.

If management is reading this review, please retrain your cleaners. Or at least inspect their work.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

I sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met during your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton due to cleanliness issues. Please know that I have passed along your comments to our entire team, including our General Manager and Executive Housekeeper. We find these issues to be unacceptable and will address them immediately with our staff. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed here 4 nights in July. The Sleep number beds they have in the rooms are terrible. Ended up sleeping on the floor one night because we could not get comfortable. Was told at checkout that they did have other rooms with different beds but you have to request them. This is the only reason I am giving this place a terrible rating, other than the beds its a great hotel with good access in and around Denver.

Room Tip: Sleep number beds were very uncomfortable
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

I sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met during your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton due to you not being able to find comfort in our Sleep Number beds. In the future, please let the front desk know if you are dissatisfied with your stay in any way and we will do our best to rectify the situation immediately. Your comfort is extremely important to us. Please know that we do have rooms available without Sleep Number beds in them and we would be more then happy to honor a request for you to occupy one of those. Again, please just let the front desk know prior to checking in with us. We certainly hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Had a quick trip to Denver and wanted to stay close to the airport. I hadn't stayed at this property in a few years but the upgrades are great. Rooms were extremely comfortable and staff was amazing. Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

I am so pleased to hear that you were able to come back and stay with us after not visiting for several years and thoroughly enjoy our upgrads, comfortable rooms, and friendly staff! We truly appreciate your business as well as your postive feedback, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how everything went during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I initially booked this hotel because of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport as I was flying out of Denver early the next morning. I had never stayed at this location before but had read such wonderful reviews on it that I had to give it a try and boy was I impressed! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating, the room was clean, and breakfast had a wide variety of options to choose from. I didn't have the chance to swim in the pool but I checked it out and it was well kept and inviting. I also learned that they have a spa called Waxing Moon, which I've never seen at a Holiday Inn before. A special thanks to Amanda and Amber at the Front Desk who were always so helpful and friendly with my questions. I also appreciated the friendliness of the restaurant staff, Josh and Rashid (?) included. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Denver!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Donna M
ALMansfield, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Thank you for writing such a great review about our hotel. We are so very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. We hope you will visit us in the future so we can welcome you back to our property. Our staff will be very pleased to know they helped you have such a great experience while you were visiting Denver. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Amber Manager