All reviews front desk the shuttle driver parking garage business trip mountain view free shuttle balcony spur airport walmart downtown inns rockies dia hyatt
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Recent visit to this hotel and was quite surprised. It is a renovated older hotel from a different chain but they have done a nice job. Your GPS will locate it under the old name, I think it might have been a Radison, not sure. I arrived late, treated well by the desk staff and was surprised to find a great kitchen open and eager to take my food and drink order. Great staff at the bar and restaurant and a fun place overall. The option between drink tickets or breakfast tickets for frequent travelers/Priority Club members is genius. Sometimes you want a drink, sometimes breakfast is preferred but having the choice was great. The letter from Maurice the Business Sales Manager was a nice touch and I appreciated his concerns for my stay. I have now stayed at every Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Select and Holiday Inn Express in the Denver area and will stay here from now on. They were installing the new 42 inch TV's while I was there and the rooms were nice too. I had two good meals at the bar and a pretty good breakfast.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room that faces away from the road out front if you are a light sleeper. If you have time schedule a massage from the woman that runs the little spa near the pool area. This had to be the best massage I have ever had! Bar none! I will definitely schedule a massage ahead of time for my next visit.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Redland
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

We appreciate your loyalty and business as a Priority Club Member to our property! We also want to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We take great pride in our work, so it is always nice to hear when we are doing a good job! Please know that I will pass along your comments to our entire team! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

When I Got To The Hotel, I Was Greeted With A Warm Welcome. The Quality Of The Front Desk Workers Was Amazing. I Have To Say That The Guy Named Drew Was Outstanding With His Services Not Only With Me But Other People In My Class Was Talking About His Concern And He Was Very Professional. When I Come Back To Denver, Co. To Visit, I Will Be Staying At The Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton.

Room Tip: All The Rooms I Have Been In Since I Been Coming To Denver Was Nice And Quiet
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

I am so pleased to hear that our front desk staff was able to warmly welcome you to our property and offer exceptional customer service to not only yourself, but your teammates as well! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team, including Drew. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write such excellent review. We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We only stayed here one night this past week but it was a great stay. The front desk people were very helpful and easy to understand. Our room had one queen bed and was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but since we were out and about it was not an issue for us. We had a sleep number bed in our room, which I appreciated, but not all rooms have them so if you want one/don't want one ask the front desk.

The hotel also has a bar and resteraunt which we hit up as well...the bar was great and the food we got at the resteraunt was hit and miss.....soup and fries were GREAT but my steak sandwhich not so much :(

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor and we had a very quiet room :)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jenna S
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay! It is always nice to hear such positive feedback on everything from our staff being helpful to your expectations in comfort being met with our Sleep Number beds. Please know that I'll pass along your comments regarding our Food and Beverage Department to our Executive Chef. We certainly hope to see you again in the near future, but until then, take care.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Annalesha, Liz, Amanda, and drew are amazing, i observed them many times with quests getting a room to stay in, while Annalesha was training Liz for her first night and Amanda for her second everything went very smooth i stay here alot and i would recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank snyder1315
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your experience with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team, including Annalesha, Amanda, Liz, and Drew. It is always nice when our employees are recognized for their hard work and dedication, especially when it is our new employees! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. We appreciate your business and continued patronage to our property.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Dear Trip Advisor,
I wanted to let you know that I have stayed at many of the Holiday Inn in the US. Being a pilot and knowing the Wilson family personally, I want you to know. I have had some pleasurable experiences and some not so good. But I will tel you this, the Holiday Inn East Denver Stapleton has provided me and my other crew members the best service possible. I would rank this particular hotel a FIVE star hotel with exceptional service. Hospitality is true and sincere, not fake. Thank you for such a fine establishment.
Keith Nation, Pilot

Room Tip: Western view, Rockie Mountains
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank albert n
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

Mr. Nation,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on our property! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we are more than happy to give you the service you truly deserve. If there is anything we can ever do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for your business and continued patronage to the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We appreciate you.