“Scavenger Hunt ”

Add it.
The Retro Room
Ranked #48 of 179 Nightlife in Denver
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Had a pickle shot and I’m not even pregnant. Feet are swollen from walking. Lol funniest week ever. Do the bar hops and try the drinks.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Stopped in for a quick couple of drinks before a concert at Red Rocks and it became my new favorite place! The bartenders were super friendly and the drinks were soo tasty! I'll definitely be back next time I'm intown.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Visited here and they have a huge variety of infused liquors. We tried some of the vodka and whiskey infused. Very refreshing. The bartender also let us try a couple of his creations (shots). They were delicious! Milky Way Cappuccino and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Delish! And the prices were very reasonable. Was shocked by our low bar tab for 4 of us!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

We stopped in after hearing about this bar/salon from a friend. They have a most interesting selection of their infused vodkas. I liked the blueberry (true blueberry taste) and a combination of the pickle(dill flavor) / pepperocini vodka ... I know it sounds gross, but it was really good. You can also get a scorpion (dead) added to your drink (yuck!) for an extra $4. Shots were $5 and I think they also run some specials as well. Give it a try!