See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Again a late arrival in the area. This was the first motel I saw and to be fair it was just about value for money. The room was clean-ish but very few lights worked so I'm not totally sure. Had a pleasant sleep and woke up to 3 inches of snow.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

I stayed here a month ago and it was a nice place to stay at.. Great staff very friendly. Clean rooms. New owners have the place under control. It's affordable and near lots of places like stores fast food restaurants and freeways . I would really recommend this motel.. It has really changed with the new owners. Not the same as from what I've read in other reviews

• Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank Candie A
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This was one of the worst rooms I have seen. It was so bad we didn't stay here, even afer paying. All other hotels were booked because of the fires. So we slept in the car over this dump. There were stains, cracked windows, police outside and the customer service was terrible! DO NOT stay here!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank DreaOgden_Utah
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Let me start by saying this is the dirtiest place I ever stayed. Why they asked me if I wanted a smoking or non-smoking room is beyond me, because the room reeked of smoke. The room was filthy with cigarette burns everywhere in this "no smoking room." The neighborhood was scary and there were crack heads and tweekers loitering everywhere. The front desk staff was lazy and rude and when our bathroom light didn't work I had to go to the front desk and get a light bulb. I should have left the light out because the bathroom was horrible with tile falling off the shower walls, the toilet, floor and sink was absolutely disgusting. My advice is get rid of the drug addicted staff and clean up this dive. Oh Yeah the prostitution going on in this place was obvious.

Room Tip: If you want a "good room" don't stop in this prostitution house full of drug addicts!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
7  Thank michele a
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I recently encountered an indigent individual who was attempting to recover the amount she paid to stay at this motel on July 3 and July 4 2010. She contracted Scabies during her stay in room #300. I made several attempts to speak directly to the manager/owner on behalf of the guest who suffered this terrible and embarrassing infestation, but neither would return my call, despite my efforts with the clerk at the front desk.

Unfortunately, you can probably be assured that a business owner unwilling to address a customer complaint that included an infectious disease, is also unlikely to make much effort to ensure your stay is healthy and safe.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo