While this hotel has a great location, is clean, and well priced, I will never set foot into this property after I was rudely treated by their front desk manager, Jodie Moda. We added a guest to our room in the afternoon, they entered him into the computer, gave us a key card, and we were ndisturbed guests for two days for two days. When we returned to the hotel after New Years Eve celebration, he was denied access to the room because they said he was not registered, although he was, had an ID, a key card, and was polite. As we tried to explain to management that it may be their fault, the front desk manager got very rude and refused to help us, or any guests at the time. Being that it was New Years, she was overwhelmed and acting more like a riot police office they way she herded guests from the elevator demanding ID. We had to find another place to stay at 1am, with no help from them and many trips to get for one person to get the luggage of two people. I advise you stay somewhere else with more attention on detail and serving the customer when the front of house makes a mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hilton Hotels Direct, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn