Residence Inn Denver City Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstreet mallfront deskhappy hourcoors fieldbedroom suitefull kitchenwithin walking distancefree breakfastfire pitsmall kitchentwo blocksyogurtfree busrockies gameparking garageeach morninglocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This one is located on Champa Street. It is a very good place to stay while you are on a vacation in Denver, CO. The location is close enough to the free trolley, 16th Street Mall, restaurants, and all. All rooms are suites and come with full kitchen, a microwave, and a refrigerator. It also gives free breakfast buffet and free happy hour snacks on weekend, which include a glass of wine. It was a home away from home when we took a vacation for Christmas. We really had a nice time...until I saw my credit card statement. I prepaided for the stay when I booked through Travelocity. I did not know exactly what had happened, but I saw another charge for the entire stay on my statement for the next month. I called my credit card company to resolve the issue, which it did. I had a pleasant time while I was staying there, but being charged twice left with a not-so-pleasant memory in my mind.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here in November. It was a wonderful experience. location is on point. In the heart of Downtown. There were so many restaurants and bars at walking distance. service was great. had a minor situation where the sink was clogged and it was resolved quickly. The room was very nice. It was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I had a 1 bedroom suite with a beautiful side view of the mountains and also a beautiful view of downtown Denver. Can't wait to come back to Denver and I will def. book my stay here again!!
Take advantage of the complimentary breakfast. It smelled and looked yummy, unfortunately, I wasn't able to try it..the timing was always off.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dnice24
Alanna4734, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Stayed for five days and was pleased with everything at the hotel. The location was very convenient as far as restaurants and other activities. I was able to walk from the hotel to the Pepsi Center for an Avs game with no problem. The complimentary breakfast was well setup and stocked each day; plenty of seating room as well in the lobby/breakfast area. The hotel gym was larger than most Marriott properties - if I didn't have a nasty cold I would've taken better advantage of it! But it was nice to see more free weights and machines than in most other hotels. The room itself was the standard for an urban locale Residence Inn. Everything was clean and well-maintained. I would definitely recommend it for business or personal travel in downtown Denver.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 January 2012

My husband raved about this hotel for our entire holiday. Our room had a partial view of the city and was clean with modern furnishings, and the kitchenette and full sized fridge was a lovely bonus. The hotel's outside hottub overlooked the streets below and was another plus for us. On our arrival, we were told our hotel package included both buffet-style dinner and breakfast with lots of variety, although I found some of the dishes a bit hit and miss. However, the selling point of this hotel was the service from all of the hotel staff we came into contact with - nothing was a drama and that really made our stay here memorable.

2  Thank D_elle_D
Reviewed 14 January 2012

We highly recommend this hotel in downtown Denver. Every aspect of our stay was outstanding - from front desk to dining room to housekeeping.