“A Birthday Gift for My Husband”

Oxotic Supercar Driving Experience
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 110.00*
and up
15 Mile Canyon Road Test Drive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have taken numerous steps to offer THE BEST driving experience in Denver! We are located to the North of metro Denver, nestled in the foothills at the entrance to some of the greatest canyon roads near Denver. We realize that in most cases, we will be celebrating a special day for that special someone in your life, with that said we want to make their day memorable. We do everything we can to make our Supercar Driving Experience just that a memorable day they will be talking about for years to come! If you want the best, you have found it. Oxotic provides a complete experience from our professional photo shoot to the latest $300,000+ Supercars to our well thought out and vetted driving routes. We are proud of the experience we provide and the reviews back that up! We are the only Supercar Experience company to include a professional photo shoot session prior and/or during your tour. It get's even better we give you all of the digital high resolution photos when you leave. We often stop for dramatic backdrop photo opportunities during your drive! That's right you get full rights to all images... Nothing to buy, their all yours!!! All of our experiences are recorded with RaceLogic VBOX video cameras. Recording Picture in Picture views inside and out, along with stereo audio, all delivered within a Forza Racing inspired graphic interface. Lamborghini Rental Denver, Ferrari Rental Denver, Luxury Car Rental Denver, McLaren Rental Denver
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I bought the 25 minute driving experience for my husband's birthday and he RAVED about the experience. On the purchasing side, the website was clear, easy to use, and I understood what all the package options were. On my husband's side, he appreciated the friendly staff, easy instructions on what was and wasn't allowed during the drive, as well as the road they picked. He was beaming for the rest of the evening. This was truly a great buy.

All reviews
"love cars"
in 6 reviews
"birthday present"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
in 6 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
"bucket list"
"these guys"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Drove the Lamborghini and was so excited to experience that level of speed and power. The experience, facility, staff and other driving parties were all great. I would do this again in a heartbeat. Such an amazing birthday gift!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I drove the Audi R8 Spyder, excellent car. It was exhilarating to drive. The staff was very friendly and were incredibly helpful, especially since I’ve never driven an exotic car in my life before, and I felt well informed and taken care of. Highly recommend for anyone, if you’re a car enthusiast or someone like me, well worth the money.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Was a amazing experience!!! The entire staff was amazing!!! My wife bought me this for my birthday present and it was the best birthday I have ever had!