“Amazing crepes ”
Review of Crepes 'n Crepes

Crepes 'n Crepes
Ranked #9 of 70 Dessert in Denver
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crepes n' Crepes offers a little bit of Paris right here in Denver, Colorado with a variety of savory or sweet french crepes. At Crepes n' Crepes our crepes are made on imported crepe griddles, as you sip on a cappuccino, or enjoy a glass of french wine. You can choose from a selection of gluten free, buckwheat, or wheat crepes. Our wide selections ranges from savory salmon crepes, to crepes filled with fresh fruits and ice cream. You can even build your own crepe! We hope to see you at Crepes n' Crepes soon!
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

These are basically the best crepes I have had this side of the Atlantic, kudos, they are faultlessly made and with a variety of fillings sweet and savory , the seating and atmosphere is just amazing, it has a weathered old world feel that my brain was saying, you know they do that on purpose to tug at your emotions, and my heart was saying I don't care.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Enjoyed a nice lunch on the outdoor patio. Service is quick and friendly. Crepes are cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Walking into Crepes n Crepes the smell took me right back to all the years I spent studying French and France. It was raining outside so I actually got French onion soup instead of a crepe and it was delicious and warming, really hit the spot. It was hard to choose, though! And the wide variety of veggie friendly options (not so great for vegans though, but that's just sort of a truth of French food) makes this a great place for people with different tastes to eat together.

A few road bumps and the reason for not being five stars-- The service seemed extremely slow to me. I'm not sure if that's normal for crepes or possibly it was baking the soup? But the dessert crepe also took quite a while, as did receiving the check. The dessert crepe was soggy under the ice cream, like it had had the ice cream sitting on it for a while

Still a place I very much look forward to returning to, I loved the meal. Hopefully the speed was just a fluke this visit!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This place has a very unexpected comfy atmosphere that you might expect to see in a French cafe. I ordered an entree crepe that featured steak and mushrooms. The crepe itself was delicious, as was the sauce and the mushrooms, but my steak was quite tough. I was served a couple of sauces on the side which tasted very good, but was disappointed to be served in little plastic cups. It did not match the ambience and presentation of everything else.

The star of the show, however, was dessert. I ordered a crepe with strawberries, bananas, and Nutella. I wanted to lick the plate. It was delicious. Having had a glass of wine and a latte to go with dessert, by the time I finished, I was stuffed!

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Saw this place walking by (very centrally located) so we stopped in to "just look at the menu", and oooohhhh it all looked so good; great variety and wonderful French atmosphere. We had to order, no control, and we were not disappointed at all!!! Soooo good! I got the simple lemon crepe which was just perfect and the guys got the mascarpone and caramelo ones; soooo good!!!!! Friendly wait staff, mellow music great decor. Loved it! Can't wait to return.