“Exceptional Peruvian food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I've been eating at Los Cabos II for about 6 years. The food and atmosphere is excellent. You walk through the door and it feels like you just escaped Denver in a matter of seconds. The interior has the look and feel of a nice out of the way small town in Peru restaurant...which it is...just not a small town in Peru :D

Try the Lomo Saltado!! One of my favorites. I great marinated steak with large serving of rice, grilled tomatos & onions. Delicious. Their ceviche is also one of the best with no small portions.

Love it.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Service was pitiful. Food sat in window so long some of our party's was cold. Pisco sours were missing ingredients and never got a refill on water. Food was also not authentic Peruvian. Paella was certainly more like Fried Rice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2015

The selection of authentic dishes was amazing. I ordered a red juice beverage that was so flavorful. This was one of the best meals on our visit to Denver!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 27 June 2015

What a great little restaurant, so much nicer than going to a big chain restaurant. Not easy to find, but worth the effort.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 25 April 2015

There were 9 of us for the Lunch Buffet, at $9.99 each. We added desserts. I started my lunch with Cebiche de Pescado (fish marinated in lime), served on a little ceramic spoon. Wonderful beef labeled "Senor Seco" on a little card on top of the lunch line was somehow very slightly pink in the middle but perfectly roasted and delicious. It was accented with a green touch of cilantro. Papa a la Huacainea (potatoes with probably tumeric and other spices) went well with the beef. Perfected mashed potatoes with garlic was also available. I tried a spoonful of "Aji de gallina", or shredded chicken in a cream sauce - delicious! Beans were great. We ordered dessert in addition to the buffet. Flan (a carmel custard) and "Suspiro de limena" were both great, I thought; one person throught they were too sweet, but I think they were made with sweetened condensed milk as traditional in Spanish-heritage countries, and we loved them!

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to Los Cabos? Share your experiences!