“Go elsewhere ”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Service was pitiful. Food sat in window so long some of our party's was cold. Pisco sours were missing ingredients and never got a refill on water. Food was also not authentic Peruvian. Paella was certainly more like Fried Rice.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

The selection of authentic dishes was amazing. I ordered a red juice beverage that was so flavorful. This was one of the best meals on our visit to Denver!

Reviewed 27 June 2015

What a great little restaurant, so much nicer than going to a big chain restaurant. Not easy to find, but worth the effort.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

There were 9 of us for the Lunch Buffet, at $9.99 each. We added desserts. I started my lunch with Cebiche de Pescado (fish marinated in lime), served on a little ceramic spoon. Wonderful beef labeled "Senor Seco" on a little card on top of the lunch line was somehow very slightly pink in the middle but perfectly roasted and delicious. It was accented with a green touch of cilantro. Papa a la Huacainea (potatoes with probably tumeric and other spices) went well with the beef. Perfected mashed potatoes with garlic was also available. I tried a spoonful of "Aji de gallina", or shredded chicken in a cream sauce - delicious! Beans were great. We ordered dessert in addition to the buffet. Flan (a carmel custard) and "Suspiro de limena" were both great, I thought; one person throught they were too sweet, but I think they were made with sweetened condensed milk as traditional in Spanish-heritage countries, and we loved them!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

If you're wanting to try authentic Peruvian food, this is the place. My husband and I ordered lomo saltado (beef, onions, tomatoes, and French fries all sautéed together and a served with rice and a yummy cilantro salsa on the side to add just the right amount of spice and tang). Another favorite is the aji de gallina (shredded chicken in a gravy with potatoes served over rice). We also tried the chicha morada (they make this sweet purple corn drink with earthy tones in-house).

Been to Los Cabos? Share your experiences!