“Catering for a Party”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Ranked #1,240 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were hosting an open house party with my son and daughter in law. Everyone loved the fish tacos. Tons of food. Great guacamole.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

We usually grab a quick lunch at Wahoo when in Denver. Good, quick, very inexpensive Mexican.
This time I had the taquitos which were more of an appetizer but makes a meal! They were very good though next trip I will go back to the delicious fish tacos.
This location is a very nice one though a bit hard to see. In a small newish strip mall. The back is fairly quiet with a nice patio.
We will defiantly eat here next trip.

Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

So I may have reviewed this Wahoos before, but I feel it necessary to give them some kudos again!!! For starters...does the manager EVER take a day off??? I feel like no. He's here every time I visit asking "hey your margarita today!?" (I always say yes) and it's not like I'm some crazy lush...I'm here maybe every other week...he's just that good. It's clear that trickles down to the staff as I see the bright smiles on their faces as they deliver my food! Not to mention the amount of times people check in to ensure my food is good and I have everything I need. I get less attention at full service restaurants. I love the salmon quesadilla, I love the margaritas, I love that green sauce they have and most of all I love how they make a big deal out of each guest!! At the end of the day that's why I come back!! (Note I am a manager In the food service industry, so I extra picky when it comes to service...)

Been to Wahoo's Fish Taco? Share your experiences!