“Delivery”
Review of Denver Deep Dish

Denver Deep Dish
Ranked #1,138 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This pizza was terrible. Crust was soggy and didn't seem to be cooked on the bottom. The mushrooms tasted "off" and the crust did not have a good flavor. My husband took one bite and threw the rest of his away. Delivery time was acceptable and it was nice they delivered late. It was far too expensive for the poor quality. I do not recommend. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Having grown up with Gino’s East, Lou Malnati’s and Giordano’s, Denver’s pizzerias have been disappointing. So I wasn’t expecting very much from Denver Deep Dish. I was surprised. It was very good. We had the spinach and sausage deep dish. Yum.
The restaurant is very casual. They do serve liquor, but the restaurant portion is child friendly. Definitely recommend Denver deep Dish.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Rugbyjello
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Showed up for a meet up group, to watch the Cubs.

Place was busy, and decorations highlighting Chicago. But it ended there.

Pizza had a decent taste, but not deep dish, or flavor by any standards. Total Denver flavor. I would go back, but would not go out of my way for the pizza.

Better than Pizza Hut.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We had limited choices while staying in a hotel. Wanted to try a fun local place vs Dominos or Pizza Hut.
Ordering was easy/online. Delivery was about 25 mins later than what my email confirmation said. My pizza was not cut at all (I dont mean not thoroughly, I mean it was solid) which made it near impossible to eat without utensils, though the taste was fantastic. We ordered a salad, but didnt get a fork with it. The chicken wings were delicious and the Italian Beef was decent.
Would be willing to try again, but maybe dine-in.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Stopped here last night for a quick bite before hitting the Bug theatre around the corner. Ordered a caprese salad and a thin-crust margherita pizza. The waiter was attentive, friendly, and had a great sense of humor. He also helped cheer up a little girl at the next table who was sad. Just an authentic nice guy. Another waiter stopped by to chat. The caprese was top-notch. The margherita was excellent, the thinnest, crunchiest crust I've ever had. And we ended it with a house-made rice krispie treat which was spectacular. We tend to try new stuff, but this place goes on our "we'll be back" list.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Denver Deep Dish? Share your experiences!