“Best Burrito in town!”

Las CARAS Mexican Grill
Ranked #506 of 3,520 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I have been dining at this wonderful family owned restaurant since I opened my Yarn Shoppe in Tamarac Square Mall before they tore it down. I Love this place! Every time I go in there they are so friendly and the food is to die for! My favorite is the smothered Burrito, and I always get a fried jalapeño on the side. And of course a crochet project! The food is always served hot, and with a smile. If you have not treated yourself to dinner here, please do! Enjoy. CAB

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I love a crispy cheesy chili relleno and we can't get them in St Louis. So, when in Denver, we tried Caras. Delicious delicious delicious and the chili was everything I wanted it to be. Tacos beans rice...all tasty!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for a frozen margarita, salsa, and typical Mexican food. They are located in a strip mall. Service is good and try to accommodate special requests.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Small place in a strip mall. Friendly, nothing fancy, but good food. The red onion salsa is amazing! Reasonable prices. Recommend!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank rose k
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great non-chain Mexican style restaurant. Has dinner there tonight for the first time with friends that have been coming here for years. Small size restaurant with a lot of smiles, great friendly service and yummy food. I had chicken enchiladas cover in green chili. Just the right mix of flavors and taste. Popular place. I will be back.

Date of visit: January 2017