“Good seafood and great for sharing”
Review of Asian Cajun

Asian Cajun
Ranked #445 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Description: This restaurant opened just under a year ago and has gotten lots of press here locally. This is one of the first Asian/Cajun restaurants in the Denver area. Though these are common in Texas and Louisiana. This restaurant is fun because it's three Vietnamese sisters who married guys from Louisiana and Mississippi.
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have taken people here a few times and ordered the boil in bag for $60. The sauce is so tasty I asked for bread to sop up more of the sauce. The bag had lots of shrimp, mussels, crab and other seafood cooked along with corn and potatoes in that sauce. Love taking people I like to share this messy dish! Don't wear fancy clothes as you will get the sauce or seafood jucies all over them.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I called this morning to find out if they had some fresh crawfish and they did so called my friends, we met there when the 89 pounds of crawfish, plus all the carrots, sausage, potatoes. So I thought that was enough food but I guess it wasn’t because then I had to order a pound of the Cajun spice shrimp it was delicious and I WOULD go back.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

(Warning: Young adults from Central Florida in for vacation) Our one experience there impressed us enough to make us return here if we’re back in this area. We’re from an area with a plentiful Vietnamese population and many Cajun transplants. Asian Cajun did both demographics well.

I THINK CAJUN BETTER THAN VIETNAMESE
The Wonton Nachos were brilliant; creamy sauce with a bit of bite over many chunks of crawfish and crab meat. The Nachos were fried wontons and were thus thicker and stayed crispier longer than regular tortilla chips. Unfortunately, their Pho wasn’t as impressive-- the beef broth tasted like a quickly-made version (as if all the spices and flavor didn’t have time to really mold together) but it was still welcoming during that chilly day.

GREAT FOOD, LOCATION, AND PRICES
Although the prices for the Vietnamese items seemed a tad higher than locations I’m used to (in Florida), they were still overall low compared to many local restaurants for that amount of good food. The inside decor is pretty cute too with a good attempt at recreating the inside of a wooden ship complete with a raised ‘stage’ with seating on it. Check out the restroom entrance signs when you can. It’ll make you laugh.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited on a Saturday night. Very busy so we sat at the bar. Our order was promptly taken and our food came real quick. I had a grilled pork rice noodle bowl and unfortunately it was very cold. The meat was kinda warm, noodles, cold. I assumed the meat and noodles would hot. Maybe that’s my mistake. Nobody ever came to see how our food was and never came to see if we needed refills or anything else. Food tasted good but the service left a bit to be desired.

1  Thank Jbond00716
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

After a long drive, I programmed my GPS to find this place. I had been given a recommendation by a friend and I was not disappointed. Crawfish etouffee was Amazing. Wide menu sure to please.

Been to Asian Cajun? Share your experiences!