“Great find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place; large selection of beers, and I luckily timed my visit with happy hour, and one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. Staff very friendly and helpful too. Definitely worth a visit when in Denver...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by at the recommendation of our great Waiter at the Oyster bar. Tried a limited edition grapefruit beer, actually pretty darn tasty. And I'm not a fan of fruit beers at all. Of course tried a small mushroom, onion, bacon pizza. Absolutely delicious. Perfectly done thin crust. Also had to.try cheese curds. Crazy good! The bartender was extremely friendly. That's pretty much the norm here in Denver. Many cities I've traveled to could take lessons.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Decent place close to the Pepsi Arena In Denver. You can get a pizza and beer served up super fast before the main event. I liked it and the smallpizza was a good size for me.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We liked it. Service was very good. Waitress let us sample some beers to see what we liked. Great crispy thin crust. I’m not a pepperoni fan but that’s what the man wanted and it’s easy to pick off. Turns out their pepperoni is fantastic! We felt the prices were reasonable. It was a very good choice.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great pizza and first I'd tried fried green olives. The anchovy Cesar salad was a little fishy for my taste.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Lucky Pie? Share your experiences!