Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
USD 198*
USD 207*
USD 255*
USD 242*
1,640 results
All reviewstv in the mirroredge barnespresso machinecorner roomlarimer squaresoaking tubsteam roomluxury hotelin room diningroom servicebeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor poolbusiness meetingwe've stayedfitness centergreat room
Reviewed 9 May 2012

A beautiful, luxurious hotel that I would recommend to everyone. Had recently stayed for a 4-day business trip. Services were unmatched and every inch of the hotel elegantly captivating that it made it difficult to want to spend time any where else but in the luxurious comfort of the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Stayed at the end of April for 3 nights, what a great experience! The hotel was comfortable and clean. Welcoming to all guests that came to visit me at my "home" away from home.
The room was very nice, the tv in the mirror was more interesting than really used. Loved the shower and tub. The front desk was so helpful, I lost something one night at the bar and within minutes security brought it to me after I inquired. Location was great- close to Larimer Street- great places to eat. The bar was hoppin' on Saturday night, yet calm and relaxed on Sunday night. The shuttle service was great, we rode in style to our event. The pool area was very relaxing. Staff= wonderful Stay= excellent

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My wife and I fly to Denver four or more times per year to attend Broncos' games. After staying at the Four Seasons we won't stay anywhere else. The service is excellent, the rooms modern and clean, and the beds the most comfortable of anywhere we've stayed. We especially like that we can walk to Mile High Statium from the hotel within a reasonable time. The hotel is located close to downtown with a varient of restaurants and bars within walking distance.

Note: We're from Seattle, so walking distance may be a bit longer than some would like.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I spent a night at the Four Seasons Denver on a recent business trip. Very strong hotel.

Excellent physical property extremely well furinished to Four Season's typical exacting standards. Very clean rooms with attensive housekeeping staff.

Great doorman service, very helpful with bags, door, getting taxis, etc.

Front desk staff was good. One front desk staff member gets a demerit for taking a few minutes of convincing to give me the lobby WiFi code the morning after I had paid for WiFi access in my room, just because I had checked out. Seems like a no-brainer to let guests who have paid for 24-hour internet access to have it in the lobby, even after they have checked out.

All in all, I'd expect to stay here again on my next biz trip through downtown Denver, provided rates are not too high vs. comps.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Thanks for sharing your vital feedback with us, we so appreciate it.... I will be sure to follow up about your WiFi comment and ensure this is corrected for your next visit. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel. Many thanks,
Dana Berry
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed 5 May 2012

This was a beautiful hotel that I would reccomend to everyone. I recently stayed here 5 days and would go back if I could. The rooms were amazing, very well cleaned, and very comfortable. I loved the giant tub and the shower. It is true they do have a tv in the bathroom mirror. the hotel is very elegant. They have great exercise facilities and I loved the third floor rooftop pool and deck. Its a nice place to sit outside and relax. The staff were always very courteous and friendly. The location is great! It is very close to 16th Street Mall where there are many restaurants and shops. The hotel also has a bar/restaurant that was delicious. For runners, it is very near the entrance to the Cherry Creek Running Path in Downtown Denver. It is a subterranean path that is great to go for a run on, and the staff was waiting with water and a towel when I got back. I really can't say one thing negative about my experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business