Free cancellation until 31/07
USD 188
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 218/night.

Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 148
HIExpress.com
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
USD 152
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

USD 253
USD 221
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
USD 195
USD 176
Westin.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

USD 193
USD 171
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 184
USD 151
USD 132
USD 184
USD 164
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 185/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 331
USD 256
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanshuttle serviceshuttle that runsdenver airportunexpected staynext morningrental carvillage innhard boiled eggshot itemsearly flightneeded a place to stayrestaurants within walking distancefresh fruitafter midnighttower roaddecent breakfast
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few hours after a late flight before heading up to Wyoming. Our room was a jacuzzi suite! The room was spacious, bed was comfortable. Only complaint is most lights have individual switches which makes it annoying to turn lights off before bed. But other than that enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Used my bank rewards to stay here the night before we flew out of Denver. I feel that was a waste. Outside ,lobby and hall not bad. Room had visible dust all around on carpet edge. When we opened the pull out for my Granddaughter to sleep on the mattress pad was disgusting!! What appeared to be specs of blood ,many crumbs, the top of a ink pen on the pad and bottle caps on floor underneath. No bedding in room for pull out. I took the mattress pad to front desk and asked for a replacement and linen. The desk staff was nice. The bathroom had hair on the floor, rubber bands hanging on the back of the door and the vent on the ceiling was so dirty. Overall not a good experience.The only positive was the 2 beds seemed clean. Believe me we checked them over. I would not stay here again. When we checked out it was kind of a rush do to taking the shuttle. I was not asked how my stay had been!
Distance to airport was very close.

Room Tip: Would not recommend !
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I recently stayed there. At check in couldn't find reservation. Finally got a room 40 minutes later. Got a call from front desk, said credit card not approved. Went down and paid cash. Two days later, $203 was charged on my card. Twice the price of the room. Now fighting to get the money back.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My main criteria for choosing a hotel was (1) shuttle service to/from airport and (2) adequate desk space. After reading mixed reviews about AmericInn, I gambled on a King Bed Deluxe Suite. It ended up being a good value at $130 per weeknight inclusive of taxes/fees.

Business amenities: As expected, there was enough desk space to spread out. The free internet worked well.

General amenities: I had no trouble whatsoever with shuttle pickup and dropoff -- easy and fast. The buffet style hot breakfast was satisfactory, ample, and started early at 5 am. The coin-op laundry was useful.

Location: Approximately 10 minute ride from the airport. Walking distance to Starbucks, Ruby Tuesday, etc. I had a tasty dinner at the restaurant at the Embassy Suites across the street.

Suite: Very spacious (see photo). Clean and did not smell. In-room jacuzzi tub.

Most of the other reviews/photos are for non-jacuzzi rooms/suites, so I hope the attached photo is helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I was surprised at the quality of this Inn... Especially the folks at the front desk. They were unusually kind and helpful. I stayed just one night before leaving through the Denver Airport. I slept really well. The shuttle was easy and on time. It just felt good there. I will return! Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business