“Take away lunch with enough for two days of deliciousness!”
Review of Thai Pan

Thai Pan
Ranked #853 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: USD 5 - USD 13
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Love Thai Pan for take out. Started with Hot Sour soup that was great for the cold I was nursing. Massaman curry, Thai ginger, Pad thai and Spring rolls were all wonderful and good for clearing my head. We love Thai Pan!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Enjoy sitting and relaxing to enjoy some Thai food. Very good and enjoyable without havign to break the bank.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

This is my quick go-to Thai Restaurant during a busy week. I can order ahead online and make special requests. The host/waitress is very kind and attentive. The decorations are traditional and the atmosphere is nice. The Tom Kha and Wonton soups are delicious and large enough to justify the price. The crispy Thai rolls for $1 are a no-brainer. I have not tried the Pad Thai here because they offer the red sauce instead of the brown sauce. I typically order Pad See Ewe with shrimp and shiitake mushrooms. The shrimp are usually cooked perfectly and there are good char-marks in the dish. I ordered pork one time and it was also cooked nice and tender. Here its important to order higher than normal on the spicy scale. My suggestion is extra-hot if you like significant heat without too much pain. Don't forget to order one of the sticky rice desserts.

Prices are good considering the location. I plan to revisit many more times for 'my usual' and to explore the menu a bit.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Theres a variety of Thai food! You can request how spicy you want to have your food. Food is a good portion and good prices.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We had the Massaman curry, Pad Thai, crab rangoons, salad/spring roll. The Thai tea was awesome, spring roll and crab puffs good, curry was good but medium spicy was very mild. It was the strong vinegar and overly sweet flavor of the Pad Thai that was too much. We took one bite and couldn't eat it. The waitress kindly took it off the bill. But I would look for another Thai place next time.