“A great all round place to eat in Le Meridian hotel Denver”
Review of Corinne

Corinne
Reserve with OpenTable
Corinne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #206 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: USD 2 - USD 40
Description: Corinne is downtown Denver’s newest buzzing dining and cocktail spot serving classic, simple American comfort food with an emphasis on locally-sourced ingredients. Desk. Dine. Dash. Enjoy lunch in 45-min or it's FREE! Monday-Friday. Reservations Required.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had breakfast and dinner in this hotel restaurant and both were very very good. Staff was friendly and very efficient. Both meals were what one would expect of a high end restaurant. Price was very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food. Can't wait to eat here before a play or visit to the Denver art community.

Tyler B, General Manager at Corinne, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Northknife,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corinne! We strive to provide a consistent, excellent experience every time. It's very important that we hire the right staff to take care of our guests and I'm glad you had an excellent experience with our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back before your next theater night!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Good food and great atmosphere. Clean an bright. Wait staff friendly and helpful. Enjoyed breakfast with a friend.

Dear Kim F,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corinne. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience. Keep in mind we also have a great brunch menu! We look forward to welcoming you back to Corinne very soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A group of four of us went for brunch on a Saturday morning about 11. We had made reservations, and were glad we did because the restaurant was very busy that morning. We ordered the Brussels Sprouts for the table to share, but they were not interesting - we didn't even finish the one order. Two of the group ordered the ham and pimento cheese omelet, which they enjoyed very much. Another ordered the prime rib hash, which she raved about. I had the sweet corn cake eggs benedict which were wonderful! Sweet corn with avocado and tomatoes, and perfectly done poached eggs! I would have them again in a second!

Convenient location and attractive decor, near the Convention Center and Denver Center for the Performing Arts.

Dear betsyco2016,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corinne. I apologize you didn't enjoy the brussel sprouts, but I'm happy to hear the rest of your meal was great! Please let the manager know if there is ever something you don't enjoy and we will be happy to take care of it for you. We strive to provide all our guests with a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Corinne very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This has been our second stay at the La Meridian hotel. The restaurant is very good. We ate breakfast every morning of our four day visit. The food was delicious, fresh and tasty. Over the stay with our grandson we had the salmon plate, spinach salad with salmon, chicken cobb salad, the special French toast and the kids chocolate chip pancakes. All the food was tasty and delicious. Service was good, helpful, attentive and friendly.

Dear Joel K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corinne. I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience with us all four days. We strive to provide a great and consistent experience to all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Corinne next time you are in town.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

In the course of a 4 night business trip-we went here twice. The restaurant is simply beautiful and has an elegant vibe without being stuffy! On our first visit I has the salmon and it was very nice albeit a smaller portion than what I expected. On our second visit I shared the kale salad and had their lobster mac & cheese which was AMAZING!
Great service on both visits!

Dear Sid K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Corinne. I'm so happy to hear you were able to join us twice during your time in Denver. The lobster mac is a great dish and can be a great appetizer for the table or as an individual entree. We look forward to welcoming you back to Corinne next time you are in Denver!

Tyler-Corinne Restaurant Team

Been to Corinne? Share your experiences!