“Get a pitcher!”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were just here over the weekend and we both loved it. I'm not sure if the drinks are strong or if it was the high altitude that had us a little tipsy in a short amount of time, but I'm not complaining! The drinks were fabulous!

Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

This might be more of a night club, not sure. We went there not too long after they were open, md were only ones in there. My fiancé and I got a mojito, since that was what they were supposedly known for. It was awful! I've had many mojitos better than those.
The bartender must've been having a bad day, or he was just uninterested in amusing us. He acted as if he couldn't care less whether we stayed or left. So we left.
Maybe we just got there too early.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

We stumbled upon this place on a Friday night we were very pleased. Great bartenders! You must try the strawberry mojito!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

This bar has the best mojito I have ever had! It is a nice atmosphere and the employees are very personable.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Great Mojitos and even better happy hour prices. No food, but the drinks make it worth a stop! Try the mango mojitos, they are wonderful. Great music to dance to late night.

Been to Mynt Lounge? Share your experiences!