“Outstanding gluten free and vegan options!”
Review of City O City

City O City
Ranked #56 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Food and service are excellent! So many gluten free and vegan options. It's conveniently located, and there's plenty of parking!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I are vegan and travelled to Denver for a conference. We decided to eat here on a Saturday night and arrived around 5:30. The restaurant was very busy and we waited about an hour for a table. Once seated we really enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and the service. I had the BBQ bowl with seitan and it was delicious. Probably the best seitan we've ever had. My coworker got the tofu fish sandwich with poutine and really liked it as well. It was a lot of food for a very reasonable price. I only wish I lived in Denver so I could try more menu options!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Ate here twice during our stay, once just my wife and I for a very late dinner... and once with friends for breakfast.

Let me say, everyone at our table... meat eaters and my wife and I who are vegan absolutely love our meals. The biscuits and gravy were agreed as the best part of the meal, just to die for.

Good service on both visits and left thinking again... our favorite place to eat in Denver.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Favorite spot to grab vegetarian or vegan bites during happy hour or for late night munchies! There is typically a line during dinner hours, but it is a great spot for friends or a date night as well. Delicious seitan wings!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

City O City is by far my favorite place to grab creative, vegan and vegetarian food in Denver. They have a fabulous, affordable happy hour with tacos and other apps including their seitan wings. It is a great spot for a date night, but there is typically a wait if you go during dinner time. Also, their late night happy hour is always fun!