“I would visit again. If they opened at normal hours. ”
Review of The Creek - CLOSED

The Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Really good burgers. I was quite impressed and would visit again.
Restaurant is only open a few days a week. Which was rather disappointing.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Little hole in the wall. Just ok, bar menu with greasy burgers and such. Service was a bit slow. 1st beer was skunky but promptly replaced with a fresh one. I think the waitress was a druggie. Food wasn't great but not awful either. Pretty typical of what I've come to expect in Cripple Creek.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

If you want to eat in CC and not in a casino probably one of the best choices
Good raw product prepared well

Reviewed 2 August 2015

We waited over 40 minutes for 2 individual pizzas and a kid's chicken fingers plate. We saw our waitress mix up two other tables' orders. When the patrons noticed, she asked them if they had taken bites yet and when they said no, she switched their plates around. Yuck!

Our food was good when it arrived, but it wasn't so good that it was worth a 40 minute wait. There was also no toilet paper in the ladies room.

It felt like they were vastly understaffed the day we were there. Since I've only been once, I don't know if this is the norm or not.

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Was so pleased, the elk burger was prepared perfect and the fried were great. The service was fast, friendly and attentive without hovering.