The Lodge at Mountaineer Square is a great place to stay for skiing on the Mountain. It is conveniently located, the rooms are nice and the staff is extremely friendly. We have stayed at the lodge for the last two ski seasons. The first year we stayed in a Studio Deluxe and this year we were in a one bedroom/one bath. Both rooms were spacious and comfortable. The larger one bedroom/one bath was nice this year because we had a larger group staying in other rooms in the Lodge and our living area in the 1B/1B was able to accommodate the entire group in the evening for cocktails and conversation. We will definitely book at the Lodge again! Thanks for a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel