“Awesome Service, Not Your Average Menu”
Review of Eastside Bistro - CLOSED

Eastside Bistro
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Specializing in eclectic American cuisine laced with Latin and French influences.Join us for an exceptional dining experience in our warm and intimate dining room which showcases the most spectacular views of Mt. Crested Butte and the surrounding mountains.Featuring the finest selections of:Elk ~ Buffalo ~ Beef ~ Lamb ~ Duck ~ Pork ~ and the Freshest Seafood with other nightly specials. On sundays we offer a classic Brunch with:Eggs Benedict ~ Banana Bread French Toast ~ Duck Confit Hash ~ and many other delicious choices
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The servers here are great, very attentive, and helpful in explaining the menu. The food was definitely good, but it seems like the older people in our group generally enjoyed it more than the younger people in our group. Some of us found the menu a little exotic--mussels, wild boar ribs, and duck liver were a few of the things that jumped out as "strange" to me. The vegetarian options were extremely limited, and the salad I ordered was just okay.

1  Thank Haley L

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Excellent service, fabulous food, lovely environment, creative menu. Had a 5:30 dinner reservation and got half price on all food. Priceless evening

Reviewed 17 February 2013

From the amazing collection of Orin Swift wines to the savory items available on the menu, The East Side Bistro is sure to impress! After dining there 4 years ago, I have not been able to forget the most amazing Foie Gras I have had the pleasure of savoring. I stopped in yesterday evening around 5:30. Though they did not have the same Foie Gras appetizer on the menu, they went out of their way to make me an amazing Cranberry Foie Gras Mousse as I happily enjoyed a glass of Orin Swift's 'E' wine. I chatted with the delightful owner, Liz, and was so happy I made the stop in. I will most definitely return year after year!

WesternCO, Owner at Eastside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

I was equally delighted to be able to have the time to get re-acquainted with you after so many years! Hopefully you will be able to visit us before too much time goes by again. And if you give us advanced notice before you come in next time we will be sure to re-create the seared Foie Gras you loved so much! Thank you for visiting us again and so glad you had another wonderful experience with us.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

I had an excellent evening at the East Side Bistro during the busy holiday season. If you're familiar with Crested Butte, you know the holidays can be a bit chaotic. Most restaurants we visited during Christmas and New Year's week were a bit overrun by holiday visitors. But not the East Side Bistro. We were seated quickly thanks to our reservation (I'd recommend one).

The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The specials were outstanding. I had a fish entree and others at the table had elk leg loin and a beef dish. Each entree was well prepared and included unique and delicious sides. One of the sides was an elk marrow pierogi- it was amazing. The most memorable part of the meal was an appetizer on lobster with a limoncello beurre-blanc sauce. The sauce was divine! East Side Bistro also has a good bar, with an eye for classic and modern drinks. I adore their Manhattans!

My parents are visiting this spring and I plan to take them to the East Side Bistro.

WesternCO, Owner at Eastside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at the EastSide Bistro and very much look forward to seeing you and your parents in the Spring. Cheers!

Reviewed 5 January 2013

My fiance and I went to East Side Bistro for the first time this past weekend when visiting from out of town. We had a great experience from the branzino & wild boar to the service & ambiance. Despite the previous review, I thought our server was very respectful and attentive.
Thanks for the great experience!

WesternCO, Owner at Eastside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your evening at our restaurant! We hope that you will dine with us again on your next visit to Crested Butte.