USD 121
USD 83
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 110
USD 104
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 115
USD 83
Agoda.com
Kingsley's(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 92
USD 66
Priceline
Hotel Stotsenberg(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 64
USD 45
  • Breakfast included
Diamond Spring Hotel(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 94
USD 36
  • Restaurant
Clark Imperial Hotel(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 34
USD 28
Agoda.com
Hotel Seoul(Clark Freeport Zone)
USD 90
USD 70
Priceline
Asian Green Ville Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom attendantsm malla lovely staydeserves a raisethe breakfast areaclub carlson pointswalking distanceeach morningbusiness tripexcellent customer serviceconvenient locationroom spaceinternational airportstayed here for a weekthe general managerangeles cityegg station
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel has just about everything. Excellent customer service at front desk. Quick chcek in and check out. Close to Shopping mall make things a lot easier. New fresh rooms. Adequate breakfast. Good choice for in room dining.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear PrakashT,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Clark on your recent stay and taking time to share your lovely feedback with us. It is a delight to read that you liked the location of the hotel, fresh rooms, adequate breakfast, in-room dining and experienced excellent service from our Front Desk team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon for another memorable experience!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Park Inn by Radisson Clark is one of the most colorful hotels I’ve stayed in. It looked fresh, trendy, & lively because of the beautiful colors used for the furniture, carpet, signages, & decors - red, orange, blue, yellow, & green.

The staff, I would have to say, were as bright as the hotel. They were cheerful, they looked presentable, & were efficient. Both check in & check out were fast, there were enough staff during breakfast, & all of them did not fail to greet me with a good day.

The bedroom had the same color motif. Their bed, sheets, & comforter were chosen wisely for relaxation & sleep. Provided in the room were an iron & ironing board, flashlight, safety box, electric kettle, & flatscreen TV. They also provided two complimentary bottled water, various types of tea, regular & decaf coffee, & different sweeteners.

I found Park Inn’s bedroom (in Clark & in Davao) smaller relative to other business hotels. Even the toilet was tight. For the price of the room, they could have made it more spacious.

An overnight stay came with free buffet breakfast, which included a bread & cheese station, egg station, vegetables & fruits section, & the main courses. During my visit, I had bacon, steamed vegetables, chicken casserole, chicken hotdog, & two sunny side up eggs. For dessert, I had plain yogurt & a serving of their really delicious mango sago. They also served different fruit juices (not fresh), coffee, & tea. I would have to say that their breakfast selection is lesser compared to that of Seda. The breakfast area was big, well lit, & looked clean.

The hotel has a nice gym & a pool. There is no basement parking in Park Inn Clark. Parking is several steps away so if you have big bags, make sure to drop them off first before parking your car or ask assistance from the guard.

Park Inn in Clark is located adjacent to SM Clark which means a lot of restaurant choices, shopping, accessibility to Starbucks & CBTL, ATM, transportation, & lots of parking space. Only issue is that traffic can be pretty heavy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Jun_barnes,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Clark on your recent stay and for your detailed review of your experience with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay experience marked by our trendy, and colorful Park Inn by Radisson signature interior, food, location, facilities, and warm service.

We are happy to inform you that we will have an expansion of 100+ rooms this year and rooms will be bigger in size.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my family for a total of 10 nights. I cannot say enough about the EXCELLENT customer service at this hotel! The staff is super friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. My family went to Palawan and Cebu in the middle of our trip and when we returned to the hotel, many of the staff members asked how our travels were. Some of the staff even greeted me by my first name in the halls.

The space is modern and the rooms are super clean. Shoutout to our room attendant - Ronald! Thanks for your kind notes and making our stay comfortable! :)

The free breakfast was extraordinary. We loved the prepared dishes and made to order eggs. The staff even remembered to bring me green tea with honey each morning! Overall, the restaurant was wonderful and served delicious Filipino food (my mom is from Angeles City, so she knows good food)!

We will CERTAINLY be back!

Note: please remember to tip the hardworking staff. I know that in many other Asian countries tipping is not customary, however it’s greatly appreciated in the Philippines!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear melacannella,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Your recognition, in particular to Ronald and the rest of the team, will be shared with them and is a motivation for us to keep elevating our level of service for our guests. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again for another memorable experience here at your favorite hotel in Clark.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Service was quick. They add a foldable bed right away staffs are polite, friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacy and clean. Breakfast was provided with a great selections, including made to order omelette.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Merle H,

Thank you so much for your review and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Park Inn by Radisson Clark.