All reviewsholiday innmequeni restaurantunder renovationbreakfast buffetroom servicerooms are cleanhousekeeping stafff bin houserestaurant staffshuttle servicedeluxe roomvillaclarkcelineestatepatricia
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is a beautiful place to stay when you visit Angeles City. It has a relaxing environment and really good food.
It’s a bonus that they have great staff in their restaurants too. I would like to give special commendation to Cranz for looking after us while dining, she has passion on what her doing and very good charisma to the customers. I hope she’s still there when we comes back thumbs up to the management keep up the good job your doing!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Irms_D,

Thank you for the preference and kind words, which we will gladly convey to the team with a special mention to Cranz for looking after you. Do not worry, she will still be with us for a long time and probably would take care of you again when you come back.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Regards,
Patrick beck

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hotel staff are exceptionally warm, polite and responsive at the 7th floor. As it was a newly opened hotel under new mgmnt, it needs last minute touches..such as fixing of dripping faucets in the T&B, ensure ample supply of fresh towels, as we had to wait for quite some time for the requested replacement towels on our 2nd day, our room was not ready even if we came around 4pm (which is really late for a normal check in).
Although, we missed the old brazilian buffet, mequeni resto and the old singers at the bar..we believe that with the developments that will soon be done based on the video we have seen in the lounge area, the property will be a future destination for local and international tourists.

Room Tip: Take the suite has access to 7th floor benefits...where ambiance is so much better than the rest of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Gabby_Manila,

Thank you for taking the time on sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. we regularly received compliments for our associates, when we get great praise we reward them to our recognition program. I am sorry that you are missing some of the old facilities, but as you say based on the video that you watched, the future Quest Hotel is very promising.

I do apologize for the inconvenience with our housekeeping department regarding the delays to deliver your fresh towels. This will be definitely addressed with the concerned department.

We hope to welcome you back soon, hopefully in the better conditions.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is consistently friendly and helpful. Room is clean and amenities adequate. Too bad we always stay here for a short while that we dont have time to check out the other facilities. My kids like staying here coz the room is large enough to have their own space.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ludette1230,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your kids who finds the room large enough to have their won privacy. I will be sure to share with my staff your wonderful comments, they will be thrilled to know about it.

Thank you so much for choosing Quest Hotel Clark and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

First time to try Quest hotel after it changed names. It used to be Holiday Inn that opened around 20 years ago and was one of the first hotels in Clark. The lobby was nice and projects luxury. However, upon going up to the guest floors, you will realize that it is still the same old hotel. Carpets are old, hallways are outdated, guest room's toilet is clean but fixtures and tiles are old school, not too mention a little small. I felt the room rate is on the high side given the amenities. I was expecting that the rooms will be totally renovated. I guess my expectations were too high.

The buffet breakfast was held in one of the conference rooms. Food is good but service not so. You feel you are in a fastfood joint because of the setting.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ultron,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the feedback regarding your stay with us. When I am very happy to hear that your dining experience at the buffet was good, I cant help to be concerned that you find the friendliness of our staff was below your expectation. As you probably noticed, the entire hotel is undergoing some renovations. This will definitely cover all your negative comments regarding our aging facilities. I truly hope you will allow us to welcome you back and better serve you when the hotel will be completed.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Quest hotel was a great choice. The location is safe and clean. The provided breakfast was phenomenal. The menu is a variety of traditional Philipino style dishes as well as western dishes that were fresh and served with a thoughtful presentation. Cranz, Shaira, Michele and Rejean, were always professional and extremely friendly to myself and rest of my party. The Quest is a great spot.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Josh A,

Greetings from Quest Hotel Clark! I am happy to know that our breakfast spread and our entire team was up to your standards. I will definitely share with the individuals your wonderful feedback. I am sure they will be pleased to hear that they were able to deliver a great service to our guests.

Looking forward to welcome you again.