“OMG!!! To Die For!!”
Review of Red Gravy

Red Gravy
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Gravy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 12 - USD 19
Description: Fresh. Modern. Italian. Red Gravy balances trend-setting culinary techniques with time-honored traditions of food, drink and service that have set the standard in a casual dining experience. We offer classic Italian dishes with a contemporary twist, utilizing only the freshest seasonal ingredients to created beautifully presented meals. Our in-house bakery allows us to greet every table with our fresh foccacia, as well as delicious desserts and weekly fresh pasta specials: This includes gluten-free breads, pastas, pizza dough and desserts. We have a private event space that can seat up to 50 guests. Brunch menu available Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Red Gravy: Pasta: Pizza: and Everything You Love.
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My husband and I decided to try this out after one of his favorite breweries was not open until 12. I had walked by it, and thought hmmmm... this looks interesting! More than interesting! Delicious!!!! I had the butternut tortellini and it was amazing. Flavorful and a perfect portion with salad for the lunch special. My husband had the grilled cheese panini and pumpkin bisque. He loved it! We are eager to go back for dinner.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I attended a luncheon with 15 other women at Red Gravy. We enjoyed our food and the service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Enjoyed a meal here while in Colorado Springs for work and in a large party of 9. The food was mostly great but I had a salad that was freezing cold and soggy to start with which was a disappointment. Other entrees looked better and my colleagues were all happy with theirs. There's a decent vegetarian choice and the menu is varied and veggie choices well marked out for ease. We enjoyed some lovely wine and the waitress was efficient and friendly. The decor and atmosphere were good and we had a lovely evening. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Red Gravy used to be The Olive Branch. I had the Linguine Tutto Mare. It was excellent. My wife had her standard chicken parmesan. The service was top notch and the décor an atmosphere is really nice. Red Gravy is going to be our regular stop for Italian food. I can't wait to try the brunch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Dinner and drinks was very good. Service was a little slow. Felt like it took awhile for our food to come out.