Rodeway Inn and Suites
Quality Inn South(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 153*
QualityInn
USD 191*
USD 180*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
USD 252*
USD 205*
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 244*
USD 316*
Marriott Hotels
USD 227*
USD 214*
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to the competitive pricing, once we arrived, we noticed the sheets were dirty and had hair all over them, there was cat liter on the floor, and furniture was broken with nails sticking out (not ideal for a family with a 1 year old). When we went to talk to the front desk about the issues, there was a gentleman working behind the counter and a young woman talking to him who we assumed was a guest. My husband explained the deficiencies and the women began making numerous snarky comments (she just so happened to be an employee, and was about to begin her shift in pajama pants and a hoodie), stormed out of the lobby and threw the cup she was drinking from on the ground. At that point we demanded a refund and left.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We pulled in late, so maybe it was the only two queen bed, non-smoking room left, but I wouldn't have let my dogs lay on the carpet had they been along. It was damp and stinky.
The only outlet was taken up by the TV and a lamp, so we couldn't charge all our electronics (we used a bathroom outlet for our phones, but also needed to recharge some battery packs and camera battery.
It was kind of scary in the dark, back where we had to park, but there was 1 light to park under. We always try to find cheaper motels because when travelling, we drive as far and as late as we can, and get up early to be on our way again, so our stays are so short. This, by far, was the the worse we've stayed in for the money. There may be awesome rooms at this place, I can only speak from our experience.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Ashley tried to steal my money!! She works at the front desk and charged me for the wash cloths we used! Lucky I live in Colorado so I went home wash them and brought them back! She felt dumb because she didn't think I would return with the clean towels. First they down graded my room because they over sold, then Ashley at the front desk tried to rip me off!! It was only $6 dollars but this could be frustrating for someone who is traveling out of town!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We had a small unavoidable issue come up and the owner came out the next morning and fixed it immediately plus gave us a discount for our trouble. While it could use some updates the fact that the owner works here himself which we seen with our own eyes and came out to address our problem showed us he really cared about the place and the customers. The pool is awesome and the inside of our room was nice. We liked bill so much we stayed another night and will do so once a week on work while we are in Colorado. The staff is friendly and helped us in whichever way they could

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel for the past 3 years. We go once a year for an inexpensive vacation to get away from the daily life. I understand they make changes all the time and I understand you get what you pay for. Also I do understand we requested a smoking room. With all that to start please understand I'm not the 1st one to write reviews much less not good ones. I give everybody and thing more chances than are deserved. I feel justified in writing this as follows

To start off, the staff is always nice and very polite. I have no issues with the people. However when we checked in we were met with a 50$deposit [due to paying cash or debit card (that was refunded)] left 40$ to spend for an anniversary weekend. So needless to say that led us to not do much unless it was $free.99.
2nd I'm not a picky person and by no means am I a prissy, and I know alot of people stay in this place. When we got into the room I saw a huge stain on one of the chairs. I asked for a replacement on friday at 3 and by Sunday at 11 am we never got one. I took a picture but know it doesn't reflect how gross this stain really was.
3rd, like I said I know I get what I pay for but in the past the rooms have always been 65, 75 per night and that was for rooms with a view. Our roon (again because we requested smoking) where the back rooms that looked at the back or the parking lot and my view from the window was that of all the undesirables at the circle s motel. I wouldn't have minded if that's where we 1st stayed I wouldn't have minded. But for 85 a night that wasn't really the view I would want.
My husband went to the ice machine and one of the gals at the front desk was outside with another guy and she had to run inside real fast and asked if my husband could "watch him" for a minute.
I heard a gentleman come in during breakfast and was asking about extended stay for a week and they're charging over 700 per week for it. That's absolutely crazy!
At the end of our stay we were checking out and the housekeepers have to go check the room for damage or missing items. When she came back she asked if I see oil or water based makeup because oilbase won't come out of the cloth. I personally feel like my saving grace was my cheap taste in makeup and luckily it was waterbased otherwise we may not have gotten our deposit back.
Finally we have to sign a no visitor form stating we won't have anyone over. Part of the reason for us going to the springs is to see friends and family. This hotel charges 5.50 per person if you want to have someone over for a couple hours. Obviously they don't want people staying for free.

Rodeway Inn and suites,
I am sorry but we will not be back after this stay. Although you have a nice staff I was really turned off from you guys this year. I understand the street you're on is no longer the nicest and the neighborhood around it has kind of fallen as well. I can no longer come back and continue our business.
*also if you plan on charging that much for not the best rooms, please at least get new quilts.*

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo