All reviews pancake maker warm cinnamon rolls manager sharon totally recommend this hotel front desk weary travelers room was clean room door stay there again entire stay peterson afb booked this hotel flat screen tv king suite excellent hotel the air conditioning hot tub
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed at this hotel last Fall and decided to stay again on the last leg of our travels. We booked two rooms on the 4th floor which were very quiet. Our room had a balcony with a terrific view of Pike's Peak and the mountains. Unfortunately there was pigeon poop all over the balcony and we couldn't go outside. We had a king suite so we decided to sit and enjoy the views. The sliding glass door was so dirty that my husband even commented on it. I left word with the front desk when we left for an outing the next day but upon our arrival the poop and door was still in the same condition. Very disappointed. Otherwise, the pool and whirlpool were clean and functioning, the front desk and breakfast server where very friendly.

Room tip: Best views facing west; top floor
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express on Aeroplaza Drive when my flight out of Colorado Springs was canceled. I left very early the next morning to catch a 6 AM flight and left my jewelry behind. Connie from the Front Desk worked with Housekeeping to locate it and the manager Sharon helped get it shipped back to me. I cannot thank them enough for their responsiveness and help with getting everything taken care of the same day. Huge THANK YOU and KUDDOS to this team!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Denver as it was getting late. Connie at check-in was so kind and helpful to us weary travelers! She made sure we had extra blankets before we even got to our room. We stayed in a suite that, to our surprise, had a king in one room, and a queen in the living area (along with a pull out sofa bed). All travelers were thrilled as everyone got a real bed instead of one choosing the short straw for the sofa. Everything was clean and in good working order. Housekeeping was super sweet. Great experience all sound!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel just in time with my IHG rewards account (I recommend if you stay often at Holiday Inn’s). The staff was very friendly, but our rooms were not ready upon arrival 30 minutes after the check-in time posted. The towels had some black stains on them as well. When we finally go to check out they tell us our card has been charged and they will not accept the cash payment they so graciously told us upon check-in would be accepted. Overall, the sheets were nice, clean, and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Newer Holiday Inn Express located convenient to Colorado Springs attractions. Staff was very nice and room was clean and quiet even though the place was packed on a Saturday night. Next door to a very large Holiday Inn with restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2018