1,096 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My room was awful, a hole cut in to the wall with insulation sticking out, bathroom and bathtub not cleaned, cigarette burns on the furniture, soiled Qtips on ledge in bed area, and visible bodily fluid stain on bedspread. I reported to front desk person and I got in return "What do you want me to do about it"

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
travelodge2625, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you so much for your comments. I am so sorry to hear about your stay with us. But please let me reply to your comments. The hole in the wall behind the door yes there was one due to my maint as fixing it when my front desk checked you in the was no insulation hanging out for they had just cut it to fix it. As for the bathroom and the hot tub sir they were clean as a matter of fact we sold that room right after you left and that guest loved it and we told them about the repair being done. As for the burns you say that were on our furniture well upon my inspection there were none on the couch nor the brand new chairs we put in there about a month ago. As for the so called soiled Qtips you say you found you did not bring them to us to see and when the front desk went to look to make sure she found none there nor in the trash (in case you may have thrown them away) Oh and sir I am not sure what you are applying about the bed spread when we do not use bedspreads we have a sheet a blanket and then another sheet with a layover at the end. But its ok. I did refund all your money but 1 night due to the cancellation fee so you did get over $400 back to your card. So I do hope your travels are safe and Blessed be my child.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I brought my family thinking it would be a fun safe place. Instead I was greated with drug trash in our bathroom, drug deals in the hallway, a cold pool, a very dirty bathroom, ripped bed sheets, unsafe feeling all night, and a horrible breakfast that I couldn't even eat. Don't stay here if you want to be comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
travelodge2625, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for your time and comments. I am sorry to hear about your stay. I will say that there is no drug deals at our hotel. the pool is at a 85 degree with is by law for a pool. I do have to say that if you felt so unsafe at our hotel then why did you stay your full reservation. Not only am I the GM here but I also work with Law Enforcement and am a Bounty hunter I can assure you this is the safest hotel in town. As for our breakfast were actually offer more then our Brand standard require but I am sorry you did not enjoy our waffle's, fresh boiled eggs, oatmeal, juice, coffee, cereal, fruit, Danishes, toast, ect…. I do hope that where ever your travels take you that they were safe

Reviewed 7 September 2018

My daughter & I checked in, Our NON Smoking room smelled horribly of smoke. The hallway smelled strongly of marijuana. The shower in our bathroom had black hair on sides of wall and clogging the drain. When I went to the front desk and complained we were moved immediately however they wouldn't go back to the room w/me so I could actually show them. The 2nd room had a crushed granola bar on the floor & when I pulled back the sheet there was black hair in our bed! There was broken glass in the pool area & it did not appear very clean. I told them we were leaving immediately as they misrepresented themselves online & I wasn't staying there with my child.

Stayed: June 2018
travelodge2625, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you for your time and comments. I am very sorry to hear about your stay. On the 1st room my staff took your word for and thus the reason she moved you to another room. On your 2nd room the with the granola bar I am sorry that it was missed my housekeeping staff do miss things once in awhile. As for the smell of smoke and pot there are guest that may not follow the rules always but for the most part they do smoke outside and it may come through the A/C units at times. I do hope your travels were safe and Blessed be

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This was the worse hotel I ever stayed at. Service was bad the rooms are the worst I have ever stayed at. This location needs a lot of repairs and updated. It was so bad If I do not get a refund I will be reporting this location to the BBB.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your time and comments. I am sorry to hear about your stay with us. We are a older hotel yes and we do need some upgrades which is why I the manager will be starting them really soon. We will be replace the carpets in the room with wood flooring and we have started replacing all the mattresses with brand new one. As for the refund and your threat. I am sorry you did stay and use my hotel so there will be no refund and you may report us if you like but they will say the same thing. I do hope your travels were safe though and Blessed be

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I planned a week long vacation in the Springs with our 4 dogs. We originally chose this hotel due to its proximity to local tourist attractions and their acceptance of our pets. After driving 13 hours to get there, we checked in and went to our room. It was not love at first sight. The carpet was ripped and torn in several spots, the bathroom was dirty and there were ants crawling on the toilet and the room that was non smoking smelled as though the last guest had chain smoked their whole stay. The security lock on the exterior doors were not functioning, the dog potty area was covered with AstroTurf and hundreds of cigarettes and the lock to our room door was broken. Needless to say, we immediately asked for a refund and checked out. After switching hotels, we checked our credit card account and noticed several different charges totaling approximately $1500. After being promised we would only be charged one night of $88, we were very surprised to say the least. We spoke with the owner both in person and at the hotel, both times of which he was not cooperative nor apologized for the poor state of the room. Save yourself the trouble and book someplace else!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
travelodge2625, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for your time and comments. I am sorry to hear about your stay. I can say there are a few rooms were the carpet is messed up but we are in the process of starting to put in our wood floors. As for the smoke smell when our guest smoke outside sometimes the smoke does come in through the A/C unit we would have been more then happy to have changed you rooms. As for the charges without knowing your name or your reservation date I can not check on that but I can assure your there was no way that there was $1500.00 dollars worth of charges on your card unless your reservation was for a month. I would be more then happy to check that if you like to call and talk to me about. I do hope the rest of your vacation was pleasant and that your travels were safe.