1,734 results
All reviews aquatic center fire pit the main lodge tennis courts main restaurant paddle boats beautiful property mountain view hot tub family vacation pikes peak smores amenities conference colorado brunch zoo
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This was an awesome place to stay. There are a vast number of amenities for the price. The staff never missed an opportunity to interact with the guests. The grounds were clean, beautiful and very well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hillary M,

Thank you for the great review and we are thrilled you ernjoyed your stay and overall experience of our amazing resort. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Very friendly, helpful staff. Wide array of services and comfortable room. Delicious food which was well chosen for the buffet style meals. Big fitness center and outdoor lap pool were great! Easy to park near room.

Kirsten S,

Thank you for the kind review and we pleased you where able to experience our food and beverage options along with some of our amenities. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I visited on business and had an issue with the room being paid for ahead of time, as arranged through my employer. The front desk was extremely helpful and patient while my employer straightened out the issue. I also left a day early to avoid an incoming snow storm and the staff did not make me pay for that night, despite checking out at 7pm. I was extremely surprised by this, especially since I did not ask for it. Overall, everyone onsite was extremely kind and helpful, the room was clean, fitness facility was great, food was good, and the setting was beautiful.

1  Thank KAWCOLORADO

Kawcolorado,

Thank you for the great review and great comments on how our front desk staff took care of you. We are thrilled you enjoyed your short stay and look forward to having you back as a guest when you can enjoy the resort for a little longer.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My room overlooked the golf course. When I arrived, it was dark, but I went out onto the deck to enjoy the smell of clean mountain air. The rooms are a bit old, but they were clean and roomy. I was there for a conference, and everything was wonderful. I particularly liked the availability of water in the main hall and how they quickly rotated us through the meals. The outdoor Jacuzzi and pool seemed wonderful, but I did not have time to enjoy them. Oh, well, maybe next time.

Room Tip: A view of the golf course would be preferable to a view of the other buildings.
1  Thank Velda A
Management response:Responded 17 April 2018

Velda,

Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your short stay during your conference and look forward to having you back in the near future as our guest so you can take full advantage of all of our amazing amentiies.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location, comfortable room with a nice view, with cordial & friendly staff at a fraction of the price as the Broadmoor. We will definitely be back to take advantage of the Spa, Pool & Golf when it warms up!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Kenna T,

Thank you for the great review and we are thrilled that you had a great experience while staying our our resort. We look forward to having you back as our guest so you can enjoy our amazing Alluvia Spa and our amazing Golf.