“12th Wedding Anniversary Dinner”

Colorado Mountain Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Colorado Mountain Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,649 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Colorado Mountain Brewery…. Good Food, View and a Fresh Microbrewed Beer! Brewpub doesn’t begin to define the cuisine or atmosphere our establishment has set for guests who crave a famous Colorado craft beer. Accompanied by an awe-inspiring view of the Pikes Peak range, our fare will entice every palate from the fastidious foodie to the most discerning craft brew connoisseur. A tasty cup of our famous Triple Cheese Beer Soup leads to a savory local Rocky Mountain game plate complemented by our brewmaster's original seasonal pint. From hoppy to malty, we've brewed an array that will tempt the followers of the ever-expanding craft brew industry as well as a few flavors to lure the novice taster. Come celebrate our beautiful summer days from a patio table perfectly laid out for the pure enjoyment of a classic Colorado scene and a fresh hand crafted beer!
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Started with - Bison Poppers - Delicious, peppers where fresh and crunchy (didn’t expect the crunch) bison and cream cheese mixture was yummy!!

We shared a Beer Flight to taste what they had to offer - all where pretty good!!

Hubby ordered Bison Meatloaf Wellington - He gave me a bite of his Wellington (excellent) and a carrot sweet and delicious would recommend it if you like Bison!!

I ordered the Char-Grilled Sirloin came with steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes - Steak was cook to medium perfection, skin on garlic mashed potatoes are nummy!!

Beverage also included
I ordered- SEASONAL SANGRIA
(I did not care for the Sangria)

MOUNTAIN MARGARITA Blackberry
(This Margarita is tasty )

Hubby ordered- BERRY PALMER
(delightfully yummy)

Would go back again and recommend for special occasion dinners- price is on the higher side but worth it!!

1  Thank Sylvver72

Reviewed 26 April 2018

decent meal. nice outdoor seating. very busy. clean. would probably revisit. just a regular bar and grill. average food, and service. prices are average. casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Our largish group was so impressed with the pretzels and cheese sauce we ended up ordering more sauce for our lunches, don't miss the cheese sauce!

Beers, burgers, fries, salads, fish and chips, we loved it all. I had sauteed veggies as a side and it was perfect and flavorful. Nephew had a bison cheeseburger with mushrooms, bacon and avocado, said it was the best burger he's ever had.

Service was very slow even though we got there right as they opened and it wasn't busy. But we had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves, staff was friendly and we all loved our food.

Prices are average-comparable to other burger & beer places.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

My daughter and I ate here and got a pizza to go for my wife. We all enjoyed our food. I had the beer can chicken. My wife had a pepperoni pizza, My daughter had a salad. We were all pleased with quantity and quality.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Family of 4. We did a trip to Great Wolf Lodge and did not want to pay what they were charging for food and drinks. Happy Hour beer price ($4) for their basic line up. I had the Ole 59er Amber Ale and my wife the 7258 Blonde. Both were very good. Food was good too. Buffalo Chicken sandwich and ale battered fish tacos (2), nice kids menu. Our 2 ordered the 7" cheese pizza and fish (2) and chips. Nice food selection on the adult menu. Check out their web site from more info. cmbrew.com