“Best Chinese Delivery close to Monument”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tao's Oriental Cuisine
Ranked #375 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This is my husband's absolute favorite Chinese restaurant in the area. He went there with a friend, and since then it's been all over. Well, we finally got delivery a couple times, because for some reason, I like Chinese take out more than sitting in. Not really sure why. Anyway, there aren't a lot of Chinese places in Monument that deliver, and really not a lot that I would drive to pick up either. This place is good! You can order online, which makes it so simple. The food is here in a good amount of time, AND the food is good. Sometimes when I order potstickers, they don't seem to be cooked long enough, these are great. There are some good add-ons when you order online, such as free egg rolls when you spend 30 dollars. The food is good, the service is good, and the price is right! We paid less than 35, for dinner for three and we had leftovers. Not bad at all.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Tao's Oriental Cuisine gets 5 stars all the way around. Place is clean and the food was excellent as well as the service. The meal was fresh and tasty. We sat outside in their patio and enjoyed a nice breeze. In addition to the excellent meal we also received a military discount.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

The wife and I went there for dinner this evening. The food was Excellent, the service was great and the price was right. Best Kung Pau beef I ever had.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

My sister and I had dinner at Tao’s Oriental restaurant on Gleneagle Drive last week. Our first impression was how wonderfully friendly the greeter and wait staff were! We were seated immediately and service thereafter was very fast and very attentive. The restaurant is quiet and very clean, with nice décor and an overall relaxed environment.

We ordered some lettuce wraps to start and then the main dishes of Salt & Pepper Shrimp and Lemon Grass Scallops. The food came out quickly, hot, and fresh – and just as we ordered it. We both noticed that the portions were very large and the plating and presentation was very attractive and appealing to the eye. And the smells! Oh, my! Everything smelled heavenly! When we dug in, we quickly found that the flavors were even better – perfect spicing and everything was cooked to perfection.

The service was great, too. The waitress came by often to check that we were happy – we were! – and that the water glasses were filled.

The menu at Tao’s is varied and offers a wide assortment of lunch and inner options with seafood, noodle dishes, veggies, and meats. There are many interesting dishes on the menu and we will have to go back to sample the others. The prices were very moderate and Tao’s also offers take-out for all the dishes.

This restaurant is in Gleneagle on Gleneagle Drive across the parking lot from the Loaf & Jug filling station. Tao’s is a local gem – go now and go often. We sure will!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Just returned to this place, which is under new management. Ordered some take-out food for my wife and I. Both of us had different dishes and we were very pleased with the quality of the food and the reasonable prices. The portions are huge - we actually got two meals each from the food we ordered. Will be back here any time we want some more good Asian food. The staff is very friendly as well.