“Great Food!”

Wok in Wok Out Restaurant
Ranked #157 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Called in a take out order and picked it up 20 minutes later. Food was awesome: Kung Poi Chicken, Fried rice, steamed rice and egg rolls. Nice place to also dine in - small, but with nice amenities like linen tablecloths. Definitely will go there again.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The dining experience at Wok In Wok Out was great. Both my wife and I had superb meals. The garlic tofu and vegetables that I had was excellent and the General Tso chicken my wife had was amazing according to her. We will definitely be returning for more dinners at the restaurant.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We like to go here for lunch. We are hooked on General Tso chicken with soup and an egg roll for one price. This is family owned and run and everything is cooked fresh to order. They also do a large take out business. We eat in because it is clean, quiet and rarely crowded.

1  Thank Buffalodan
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It's not easy to find a gluten free Chinese food. Wok In Wok Out has become a family favorite. They have several gluten free options including sesame chicken. If you need a good Chinese restaurant in Northeast Colorado Springs, I highly recommend stopping by Wok In Wok Out!

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I have lived in COS for 4 years and this is our families favorite Chinese restaurant. Must visit and return to often

1  Thank Mbhorse