“Excellent food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #141 of 1,615 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We had the lettuce wraps, shrimp dumplings, green beans and hot & sour soup, and it was excellent. The only thing preventing a 5-star rating was the service was a little slow and the lettuce wrap meat was cold when it came out. Otherwise, great meal. We'll definitely be back. Next time I'll be careful of ordering the large soup as it was a "bottomless bowl." Great rendition of hot & sour soup!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I've been going to P F Chang's for years and have generally been pleased. But over this past year they have made major changes in their menu which have not made me happy. They had a great martini, the Dragon Martini, that was the best I've ever had. It's gone. They no longer even have martinis of any type on the drink menu. Several entrees have also disappeared. This last visit, I ordered the pan fried dumplings, expecting the excellent dumplings they have had every other time I've been there. But, nope, what they are now serving are little square dumpling things, that are nothing like what they were calling dumplings previously. Why they decided to stop the Dragon Martini, remove entrees, and completely change the dumplings, is beyond me. I won't be back. I'm not impressed with the changes they made. They were not good ones.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Hair was cooked into the Tempura. Given the wrong tab. Won't go back. Probable health code violation if cooks do not cover their hair

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I went here while in town on business wasn't expecting great. The food was surprisingly good I really liked everything I ordered. The hostess was nice and sat me quickly. My waiter brought me water and was there for anything I needed. Very nice dinner.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Serves great, tasty Chinese - freshly made and good vegetable options. Tried a big varity off the menu - all good! Offers gluten free alternatives. Nicely decorated room, friendly staff, good location.
PS - with that gorgeous view of the Rockies why not pull up the shades?