“Lucky Dragon Chinese restaurant”

Lucky Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #365 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great food. I love all of their dishes. Especially the Chow Fun which is the wide rice noodles with chicken, bbq pork, shrimp and beef. Egg rolls are good. Soups are wonderful.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We did take out, but the Lucky Dragon also has a very pleasant dining area. The Kung Pao Chicken was very good, as was the Hot and Sour Soup. Our order was ready right on time, as promised, and was piping hot. If you like Chinese take-out, you will not be disappointed with a meal from the Lucky Dragon/

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great Chinese restaurant. They even have chow fun. The wide rice noodles are exquisite with combination of chicken, beef, shrimp. They deliver within a few miles.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Our second visit, just as good as the first. Quick service, generous portions, great food. We live in the mountains and this is a nice place for lunch after errands before heading home.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We asked an acquaintance what Chinese restaurant he will recommend & he recommended this one. It was the 1st time of us visiting this restaurant so I tell the woman at the counter "Is our 1st time here, do we order (they have a sign saying 'Order here') here or sit down?" Rudely she said "well do you want to take out or sit down". Then she was going to sit us at the only table, literally, by the kitchen (having many, many other tables available) but I guess she wants as people coming in to see people - I asked to be sit away from the kitchen (I don't want all that food smell on my clothes & hair). Was NOT a good impression at 1st sight & thought this will be my 1st & last time. Our server was Yarixa & she truly saved the experience!! Will be back because of her. She was VERY attentive to not only us but the other few customers there - beautiful personality. The food came out pretty fast. My husband had the Kung Pao Chicken (from the lunch menu) & I usually order something different but because of the bad welcoming I decided to just have Sweet & Sour Chicken ($6.95). Their menu is VERY limited & the presentation of the menu NEEDS to be updated. I see potential in this restaurant, the wall decoration & ceiling are very nice but the sitting NEEDS to be updated too.