“if you like chinese food...”

Lucky Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #365 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 April 2016

This is an average maybe slightly better-than-average chinese restaurant. I have fallen out of favor with chinese food but used to go here whenever we had chinese in Colorado Springs. I find it to be a bit on the expensive side but not horrible.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Lucky Dragon offers the same, basic Chinese lunch as most of the other Chinese restaurants in town. There are no surprises. The service is fast and friendly and the cost is very reasonable. The soup is good, the rice is good, and the entrees are good. The amount of food was just about right for lunch; the two of us finished everything by shoving in the last few bites.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I went at lunch, the menu had plenty of items to choose from, the service was quick and efficient, if not particularly friendly. Hot and sour soup was fine, the entree - combination Garlic sauce - was fine. There is nothing particular great about Lucky Dragon and nothing bad -- a decent Chinese meal at a decent price -- but there are better in town. (one minor negative, all the veggies in my meal were fresh except the mushroms - they were canned)

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Four of us ate dinner while on a short vacation. It was not the best Chinese food I'd ever eaten, but it was good and much better than the millions of buffets that have lots of choices, all of which are mediocre at best.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

My wife is 6 months pregnant and was craving Tacos from DQ, to our dismay DQ in Colorado has a different menu than ours in Texas. So as we left the DQ I saw Lucky Dragon across the street. We stopped by because it looked busy so we figured lets try it out. To say the least we were not disappointed. I had the Combination Noodles which were great, well served dish! My wife had the chicken broccoli, and my kids the Sesame Chicken. They both enjoyed their plates as well. Normally I'll pick off their plates but this time I had too much on mine. Definitely a great place to eat. Service was not all that great but it looked like they might have been understaffed.