“Looks bar; tastes grill”
Review of Hatch Cover

Hatch Cover
Ranked #315 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 0 - USD 22
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Hatch Cover has good food. It needs to because it is in a plaza that has plenty of good dining options. The inside of the restaurant looks more like a bar than the food would suggest - it is a little dim, pool tables, large drink menu. But everything we ordered tasted really good; they obviously put effort into the preparation and plating.

Also, look around a little bit and you will likely be able to find a coupon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Hamburgers are great, lots of meat, great waffle fries. A bit on the pricey side but acceptable. Only downside a bit noisy on the week ends and the tables near the pool tables a bit dangerous from the ends of pool que's. Like to take my friends and family there. Close to home.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I used to go here regularly when I lived closer. Never fails though...always great food and beer. Their wings, nachos, gravy waffle fries, sandwiches and burgers are always great.

The servers are always very friendly and helpful. They have great recommendations on the menu items. I had a terrific German beer which brought back memories of my years in Germany.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We were a group of about 25 that gathered after work on Saturday, December 10. We had called ahead and reserved an area. The servers saw we needed more space and switched us with another smaller group. Servers for both areas were able to easily follow their customers and continue taking orders. Our server was great. She was very accommodating, professional, approachable. The food was delivered quickly and was delicious. I am very impressed with the overall running of this business. God job!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I had a picky to go order and the bartender, Brandon, was super amazing! He helped out and was a good spirit. Definitely great customer service. It was my first time coming in but I'll recommend and return. Thanks for the nachos!