“OMG- Eat here! (But you better be in line RIGHT when it opens!)”
Review of Roman Villa Pizza

Roman Villa Pizza
Ranked #158 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My friend and I happened to have this restaurant come up on our MAPS app as a pizza restaurant near our hotel. We decided to go- it said it opened at 5PM. We pulled up at 4:55pm and there was a line outside- this was a good sign. We got in line and they opened the doors at 5PM sharp- not a minute before. Everyone walked in and sat down. Only room for maybe 25? tables of people. We ordered side salads with Italian house dressing and then a large vegetable pizza. I'm a vegetarian and I have NEVER had so many beautiful vegetables on a pizza. The sauce and the crust were so good that next time I go back I will want just the cheese pizza. I ate both types of cannolis for dessert. Oh my god. They were so amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant! Italian doesn't get any better than this!

1  Thank b4peace4ever

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

What used to be dependable menu choices at Roman Villa have really deteriorated. It's a shame that a restaurant that has been in business since 1958 has let this happen. Our last visit we decided to order pasta entrees instead of our usual pizza. The meatballs and sauce were not tasty at all. This was very different than it used to be. I asked the waitress if my pasta had been previously frozen. She said it was made fresh. It was literally uneatable. I asked that it just be taken away. The waitress asked if I wanted something else, but I had lost my appetite by then. My wife had spaghetti with clam sauce. She had the green apple quick step by the time we got home. I've been going there for a longtime, but if I ever go back, I'll just stick to the pizza.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I've probably driven by Roman Villla at least 100 times and many times vowed that I'd go there one day. We finally went and it was great. From the service to the atmosphere to the food, it was a breath of fresh air in a town with an overabundance of chain restaurants. We also tried the take out pizza one time and while the toppings were great the crust was pretty bland. There's probably better pizza in Colorado Springs, but the rest of their menu is great. It was a long time coming, and hopefully it won't be as long before we return.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

not a fancy place but everything we have tried has been great!! the staff is just as friendly and attentive as one would want.Worth the time and trip.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

First off, this is not nor ever should be confused with any chain pizza place this is wonderfully original and we like that.

Had the Romano’s Original Pizza. Nice and crunchy, good flavor and fresh mozzarella nice and gooey. We will continue-to come back

Went at 5:00 on a Wednesday night and, yeah, no lines.