“Good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Frozen was in town at the world arena so it was a little crowded, we had a 40 min wait. They ring you mobile phone we sat in the car, It went by quickly enough. It was a kind of noisy in there but there where a lot of families with small children. Mikey was our server & he was good. We had a big lunch so I ordered the steak salad it was big and wonderful. Oh, if you do play the trivia game it cost a small fee, it kept us entertained while we waited on dessert :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stopped in for a burger during lunch. The staff was good and the place was clean but the burger lacked flavor. It was good. The salad was better. I'm a big guy that loves red meat. If the salad is better....I have to question my being...

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My family dines here often. The quality of the food has increased in recent years and we have never had bad service. They have a great rewards program. Will continue to go often.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Visited with my son. Food was slow getting to table; however, it was a Friday night. Blooming onion I’ll be eating for the next week. Tulip is with lump crab was very good. Waitress was sweet and checked in with us on several occasions refilling our drinks. Good experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a family gathering. Aussie cheese fries are an excellent way to start. Family of 6 can share them with enough for everyone. French onion soup was pretty good. My Cobb salad was very mediocre. My wife had sirloin with sweet potato and loved it. Medium rare is the perfect way to get it. My dad had sirloin and shrimp. His steak was chewy. My brother-in-law has prime rib, medium rare, and it looked perfect. Next time I will order a steak, but go for the rib eye. Prices are pretty reasonable.