“I definitely recommend”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cascade Avenue
Transit: Closest bus stop is the terminal, located on Nevada Ave. and Kiowa St.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The only reason I gave this a 4 and not a 5 is because my husband wasnt as impressed as I was. The food was really good and fresh. I had soup and salad and my husband had the patty melt. We each got a beer flight and liked 3 of the 5 in the flight. Its metered parking that takes credit cards. I would definitely recommend if you want food with you beer!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Phantom Canyon revamped their menu and remodeled the facility. Great improvements and it can be a fun and exciting place for lunch, dinner, and casual conversation over a great beer. Food is pretty good and service is great. If you're looking for a local place, Phantom Canyon is a good choice.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have lived in this town for over 30 years and to honest the Phantom Brewing Company has never done anything for me. If, however you are a 20 or 30 something and single and you enjoy the loud bar atmosphere this place is for you. For us more sedative types - the 50 to 60 somethings I would recommend another restaurant in the downtown area. The food is typical of that offered at a brewing company and the atmosphere is typical of a downtown brewery bar and restaurant. If you are single this is a great place. If you have a family I would recommend another eatery in the downtown area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Food is pretty good and the beer even better. If you're in the mood for playing pool just go upstairs and play a round or two.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great happy hour - hard to beat free billards and discounted house beers. Great atmosphere in the billards hall.